Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

5 Star Lyricists Team

mfuqua23

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
I think if those who can get something together then we can take it from there, by deciding which is best... Beats are very personal, and it has to be something that everyone likes...

I have a DJ mate that lives near me... He's pretty hot on the decks... He's mostly into hardhouse and trance though, but he does a bit of whatever I ask him to... So there's always that option for me, but I don't want to bother him too much you know.

What is the pace of this song gonna be?

• Admin
we prob cant use this beat.. cause its bits of some1 elses beat i pasted 2gether..but ive always wanted to rap over it..

[url="http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/audio/Latyrxbeat.mp3"]ba ba ba beat[/url]

YO YO YO YO. Hero man. I loved this beat so much. I wanted 2 listen 2 it over and over and be the 1st 2 reply. Please I will use this without degrading it if u let me. I love this beat. Me & U can collab even, just in case the other 3 disagree. Whether we use this or not, I wanna rap 2 it. And what we can do, is I can take the parts that R rappable and loop em 4 us. This beat is so phat. BTW, what did u sample? I might get the song 4 it. Cuz this is so dope. I love it. I love it. I love dat beat. I love it. I really love dat beat. lol

How do I download it, instead of connecting online 2 listen 2 it? Edited by mfuqua23