JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FOR SALE: Car Stereo

WesSyde

I am selling a a brand new, never opened, Boss Audio MP3-3195R. I will sell this on ebay if nobody wants it, but I thought I would give you guys a chance first.

Here are some pictures:

p1010041mz6.th.jpg

p1010042yu9.th.jpg

p1010038bo3.th.jpg

Here are the features of it:

-Full, detatchable, motarized front panel

-Multi-color vacuum fluorescent display

-PLL synthesized tuner

-Dual frequency (USA/Europe)

-24 station presets

-Digital clock

-MP3/CDR/CDRW compatable

-ID3 Tag Compatable

-ESP (Electronic Shock Protection)

-5 volt preamp outputs

-Subwoofer output

-Preset EQ curves

-Bass & treble controls

-Balance & fader controls

-Loudness

-Stereo/mono switch

-Local/distance switch

-Dual RCA outputs (for extra amps)

- Aux input

-Output power: 70w x 4 channels (peak power)

- ISO-DIN mounting

-Wireless remote control

Everything, I repeat, everything is brand new, never been touched except to take the pictures. Included in the box are:

-The cd receiver

-Detachable faceplate with carrying case

-Instructions and warranty info

-Remote control

-Black and silver trim bezels

-Mounting hardware

I am shipping only to the USA. The price is $110.00 US dollars (shipping reflected in that amount). I accept paypal payments only. PM me if you want to buy it.

Any other questions about this or how it works? Reply in this thread or PM me for full details.

Note: Additional vehicle specific wiring harnesses and installation kits will most likely be needed to install this unit in your car if its replacing a factory stereo.

Thank you for looking.

I am selling this because my old Boss Audio stereo stopped working right and I sent it in to Boss Audio to be repaired. They deemed that it was unrepairable and sent me this new upgraded model brand new. Meanwhile, after I sent the old one in, I bought a Kenwood stereo that is more expensive and has more features and reliability. So now I have a new stereo that is sold from between $110 - $190 and I am trying to get some money for it.

Neither the crayons, or the smoothie pictured in picture 3 are included.

hey, you live close to me, so i might be able to give you free shipping since it doesnt cost that much. but yeah, if u want to get a good reliable brand name stereo, you would go with alpine, kenwood, sony, panasonic, etc. boss isn't exactly a big reliable name and i didnt have the best experience with them. however, you wont find this radio online for less than $100 because its got all the features you could want on a radio except maybe a usb port. no problem get to me if u want it, but it might be going on ebay in a week because i kinda want to sell it and get the money for it in my pocket already haha.