JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kanye shoutout to JJFP

Frenetic

I was at Stockholm Jazzfestival last night to see Maceo Parker and Kanye.

Kanye had this medley where he played songs that influenced him during his upbringing and one of the songs was the theme for FPOBA. He danced to it and then he said that his favourite song of all time was A-Ha's "Take on me" So he played it and then he started doing the Carlton dance from FPOBA and said: " And this is from my favourite TV-show".

Just some completely unneccesary info!

He said he like the FPOBA Theme and that it was his fav. show. That doesnt realy has that much to do with JJFP doesnt it. I do think he respets them tho.. But actualy I could care less if he does. He rather should be worryed about if they respect him.

Edited by Turntable

I think JJFP do respect Kanyes...last year he done most of the production for hip hop...He was everywhere when his album dropped, I think Will does respect kanye to a degree....He probably thinks that he has done a good deal to the hip hop commuinity.

JJFP do got love for Kanye, I read an article last year on the Live 8 concert that they were dancin' and cheerin' backstage like fans during Kanye's performance

Thanks for that info - good stuff. :2thumbs: The mental image of Kanye doing the Carlton dance to "Take on Me" is pretty much the greatest thing ever. :gettinjiggywitit:

I was there too! And got The Carlton dance on video! Yhat was such a great moment! :gettinjiggywitit: :gettinjiggywitit: :gettinjiggywitit:

Thanks for that info - good stuff. :2thumbs: The mental image of Kanye doing the Carlton dance to "Take on Me" is pretty much the greatest thing ever. :gettinjiggywitit:

I was there too! And got The Carlton dance on video! Yhat was such a great moment! :gettinjiggywitit: :gettinjiggywitit: :gettinjiggywitit:

Any chance you could post this somwhere?

Any chance you could post this somwhere?

yeah, I'd like to see that video... and you 2 should have hooked up there!