JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 CENT BRINGS RAP 2 A NEW LOW

Man, it's amazing 2 me how ignorant people and people with no taste in music can support a person like this. It took an incredible amount of stupidity...but 50 Cent has help Rap reach a new low. Check this article i got from AOL. The pic isn't even that funny...i'm sure someone can find it and post it. What makes this even better, is that Game's comment doesn't show anymore intellegence on his part. Idiots.

---

50 Cent Puts Nemesis The Game in a Thong

Posted Jul 10th 2006 11:44AM by Jessica Robertson

Filed under: Hip-Hop

50 Cent's feud with former G-Unit rapper The Game has gotten ugly . . . literally. On the cover of his latest mixtape with DJ Whoo Kid, titled 'G-Unit Radio Part 21: Hate It or Love It,' 50 pictured his Compton enemy wearing nothing but a thong

As is if that weren't tantalizing enough, the effort -- which features rhymes by the usual suspects Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Mobb Deep and Young Buck -- includes Game's appearance on the dating show 'Change of Heart.'

The Game responded to 50's antics during an L.A. performance at DJ Skee's Envy Expo on Saturday, telling the crowd, "G-Unit got a new mixtape out, got me dressed up like a stripper, it looked kinda cute. But, the motherf***in' Game don't do no stripping."

Sure is hard out there for a G.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah AJ when we keep talking about 50 and these garbage rappers ruining rap we're keeping their careers alive, they need to do stupid **** like this to draw attention 'cause their songs ain't good enough to do that, there are great rappers out there worth talking about instead, people need to pay attention to the music and stop getting caught up in this WWE fabrication...

Edited by bigted

Yeah, I seen this cover a few days ago because I came across an article that said 50 Cent was rapping like his 'Power of A Dollar' days on one track and wasn't sing-rapping. I listened to it and wasn't impressed. It just sounded bad. I can't remember the name of it. But anyway, that cover was just sick.

I never start the topics on 50 Cent...i just reply 2 them...but with this one, i waz amazed at the new low he has reached so i wanted 2 share the article. I love Hip-Hop. And everything that he and his click record and do truely is awful. As a Hip-Hop head, i'm frustrated that this idiot can do what he does and ruin what mainstream music fans think of Hip-Hop and Rap. I want the faces of Rap and Hip-Hop 2 represent me...and G-Unit, Nelly, Eminem, Lil' Kim, Lil' Jon, Trina, Young Joc, and Ja-Rule simply don't do that. They don't even represent themselves. Their liars and sell-outs. That's where i'm comin' from and that why i can't stand that so many people few 50 Cent as "on top."

I don't wanna make this turn in2 another post about about the state of Hip-Hop, cuz we've run those in2 the ground...but that's why i posted it.

if u didnt want to make a post about hip hop killing itself, why make a post at all, u know we will discuss this again till it runs 2 the ground...i personally like nelly and eminem and ja rule...i think they are talented artists. i geuss u havent heard thier albums recently..

50 cent is wack as hell: End of Story

:word:

Instead of posting about how "Frustrated" and "Upset" You are with 50 cent, how about we put him out your minds, and post about good respectful artists?

It's like, you wouldn't go outside of Sam Goody and say "**** 50 Cent! DON'T BUY HIS CD!", That will only help him. Negative or Positive wordings in anything will help create awareness....You could however go out and say "buy this new Roots album! ITS DOPE!", and HELP them. Create awarness for the good guys.

Instead of posting about how "Frustrated" and "Upset" You are with 50 cent, how about we put him out your minds, and post about good respectful artists?

It's like, you wouldn't go outside of Sam Goody and say "**** 50 Cent! DON'T BUY HIS CD!", That will only help him. Negative or Positive wordings in anything will help create awareness....You could however go out and say "buy this new Roots album! ITS DOPE!", and HELP them. Create awarness for the good guys.

My point exactly, 50 Cent and a lot of these pop rappers don't exist to me, I'd rather talk about how much I'm feeling Ice Cube's album instead...

Edited by bigted