JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

have you heard of you saw my blinker b****

Its one of my favorites! I love Will's voice in this one..rapping about having a beef wit an old lady that wrecked his car...and how serious he comes off about it :lol: classic :rofl:

AJ, you know you were the only dude around here to be into JJFP back then, U and maybe Tim. I was 7 when this song came out and JJFP were nothing in the UK then. Still i see your point AJ, a Vid for this would have freakin ruled.

How was it growing up as a kid listening to JJFP, I was a teenager before this kicked in on me?

• Members

AJ, you know you were the only dude around here to be into JJFP back then, U and maybe Tim. I was 7 when this song came out and JJFP were nothing in the UK then. Still i see your point AJ, a Vid for this would have freakin ruled.

How was it growing up as a kid listening to JJFP, I was a teenager before this kicked in on me?

I wasnt born when this song came out..... unless it was after 89

• Members

Its a sarcastic song. Will is ironizing the gangsta rappers, who were coming up at that time. Its kind of a joke song.

So that what it was? I also thought Will was ticked off or wanted to try something new. I only heard it once, so maybe I'll get it if I hear it again.

No way, the song is total joke. Like stated b4, the song is FP's mocking attempt 2 catch up 2 the hardcore rappers at the time. The story is hilarious...but he delivers the whole song in a very serious, no-nonsense kinda way. FP performed it live back in 1992 on MTV when he waz co-hosting a Super Bowl Special. I actually taped this and my parents taped over it!! I'm pretty sure Jeff wazn't there and that FP waz just rappin' over the instrumental. He waz rocking sunglasses, a early '90's style Hip-Hop hat and a winter coat. The next time he waz on MTV, he joked about how he thought some parents were probably like "Is that the Fresh Prince rapping like this?"