JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What yall think?

• Members

Afro Angel, No More, Potnas, and Pump Me are a few of my favorite songs but I dont think they get as much credit as they desserve.... so let me know what yall think so I can get it straight!

• Members

Well, yeah, Afro Angel, Potnas and Pump Me Up are very good tracks, though I dont really like No More. Potnas should be performed at some concert I think.

yeah I know potnas is a great song but these songs are song you never hear about and its great stuff whats up with thta

• Members

Cant argue with that.. potnas is definitely a fan favorite.. i love no more.. and pump me up is just classic old school jjfp.. afro angel is good..dont listen 2 it 2 much myself tho

OH MAN every time i get in my Talon I blare these songs and hope everyone through town hears it

"Willenium" is such a masterpiece of an album, a great blend of ol' school and new school hip-hop all in one disc, I think if JJFP got together soon and made another album it'd be probably the best ever 'cause they seem to improve in time...

Edited by bigted

Potnas is one of my favorites!!! everytime I hear it I turn as loud as I can my stereo!... Afro ANgel is a good one too but it took me some time to start feelin' No More.

Edited by Sandy

• 4 weeks later...