JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Enemy of the State II

Da Brakes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's "Greenbacks" they're writing about! Some people just writes "enemy of the state II" cause the storyline is quite similar.

Yeah, I read this a while ago but didn't post anything because I didn't think it held much in the end. Enemy of the State is one of my favorite movies Will is in, but I don't know how they could continue the story in a believable way (or that they even should).

God Blessa!

Yeh, i love Wikipedia cos there's tons of great stuff to be learnt off it, but whisping statements like that shouldn't really be that reliable

• 4 weeks later...

well, for now it is absolutely NOT true... will smith, jerry bruckheimer, tony scott, gene hackman... none of them is interested in making a sequel to enemy of the state... why should they? i don't see why every movie is going to be made to a franchise... same with independence day, a sequel wouldn't work.

Well, if there's one movie that I don't want to see another sequel than it's definately Enemy of the State. The first one is so good because of the story. That can't be continued. What could be there? Will hunting by the NSA one more time? No, that would not work. That's the same with Independence Day. Any sequel would just ruin the first one.

• 3 weeks later...

I only see two ways to make this: 1. without will. the movie would be about brill, maybe someone from his past returns and things go wild.

2. a new character enters the plot, beeing hunted by the government and sees the newspaper article about Will (that is shown in the end of the movie). and will defends him in court and the gov tries to kill them. with or without brill..

but a sequel with the same plot as the first one... dont think so. the first one was to good to get a bad sequell. bad boys , theres where Will should make sequels. getting bad boys in the same category as die hard, beverly hills cop and lethal weapon. the best action series there is.