JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

400 posts

sup peepss?? did ya miss me??

as you've noticed, i just reached 400 post and this is my special way of sayin thanks to y'all guys..ever since i became a member of this board, i've learned alot about Will from you..I nkow it's only 400 hundred and i could do better..trust me..I would i f i could.... and here are the 5peeps that I'm thankin 4 some stuff

these are the peeps who I actually could never 4get..so guys, don't take this emotional....
okay

Big ted........... yo you know wut's up..thank you man 4 alotta stuff and you know it.

Jazzy Jullie..............remeber that day i was chatting wit ya in my class, I got detention 4 that, thanks alot 4 sayin hi to the teacher...ha ha ha..anyway..when ever I need loughter..Could always count on ya..And I hope you will acomplish your mission soon enough...

Prince..the dude we could always count on....this place is like Prince's playground...

AJ...sup man...thanks zlot 4 ya messages....Just to let ya know, i aint that emotional about girls nomore..and you're one of the peeps who helped me out through some stuff.

Tim....Thanks alot 4 the info that you always bring on da board about JJFp..Not so many on da board could do wut ya do..

Da brakes.........well, you make good music..I like ya style and all, and when ya become famous, make sure ya don't 4get us oaky man??

and thanx to all the peeps that posts everyday and put's Will And Jeff as their number 1 peeps in da music industry.

i'm 4gettting a few peeps and I will get to them soon..

aight guys, peace
[b]word life[/b]

P.S. I don't dislike any1 on da board..

Guest Prince
[quote=Wild Child,Aug 3 2004, 09:23 PM]Jazzy Jullie..............remeber that day i was chatting wit ya in my class, I got detention 4 that, thanks alot 4 sayin hi to the teacher...ha ha ha..[/quote]
Haha! That's fantastic... Not the detention, but Julie saying hi to the teacher haha

Guest Prince
[quote=mfuqua23,Aug 4 2004, 03:41 AM]This forum is one of the best I've been at. And everyone's participation makes it better.[/quote]
Yup, great atmosphere here...

• 2 weeks later...
:werd: Thanks for the shout out! There's so many topics on this forum, I just realized about this one now, congradulations Wild Child, keep on posting! :thumb: