JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What about Jazz

• Members

So I have all the Big Will Solo Albums but what about Jazz are his just as good and worth it I mean I like what he does with will so are his solo albums as good as that

Jazzy only have one Solo album, all the others are just mixtapes.

But you should definately get "The magnificent", It's better than many other rap albums out there today and you wont be dissapointed!

It's one of the best rap albums I have!

BUY, BUY, BUY!

Yeah, Jazzy's stuff is definitly worth checking out. However, his stuff isn't as slick and glossed up as most of FP's stuff. He's not aiming 4 the same mainstream audience that FP does. But checkin' his stuff, u'll get a good dose of alot of music. His solo album has a blend of undergound Hip-Hop and neo-soul...with a touch of Jazz and a touch of house. The Hip-Hop mixtape is mostly 90's Hip-Hop and Rap. The Soul Mixtape has mostly neo-soul...and In The House is mostly House/Club/Dance music. Most of the music isn't mainstream stuff but there is a bit here and there.

Man buy the magnificent..It's a great album! All the beats are classics for me, and jazzy's scratches are always right and exact.. I love many songs on that album, For da love of da game, How I do, My people, Love savior, Rock with U, Shake it off.... Incradible stuff!! And Buy the soul mixtape..I used to underrataed it, but since I bought it I can say it's great!