Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Roots mention JJFP song on new album

4MD1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i dont wanna be rude anything, but its seriously annoying when u bring up about a thousand old posts for no good reason. i know u havnt been around for a while but ive spent the past 10 mins reading brought up posts for nothing. thanx

Hey come on Jazzy Julie! I know u and I had never expected that u would say something like this!

This is a board and that's nothing really bad or something annoying, because if I went ahead and made a thousand of stupid and meaningless threads here it'd be ok, I would understand that u got annoyed but this is really nothing what's annoying, u know what I mean? I really haven't been on for ages and the threads I replied to aren't that old, because I took care of that, I looked before I replied, especially that something like this doesn't happen but if ur comin' to me like this then I can go away again and neva come here again, no problem for me. I just always thought that this is the best JJFP board eva and only the nicest people 'round here but I really don't understand why ur comin' to me like this!

PS: U said I'm bringin' the old posts up for no good reason, I mean what shall I say? What shall I answer? Shall I always come up here and post the latest news or shall I only come up here if I have some news about Will?

So I hope u don't get me wrong, my english isn't perfect but I didn't really like what u wrote there, sry! Hope ur not that mad...

Hey dude. I agree with Julie. We're not saying for you to go away from the board and never come back. We're just saying when you do come on the board, don't bring back old topics especially when you have nothing new to add to them. It is kinda annoying having to go thru a whole page of old posts to see nothing new being raised. i've noticed this with you in the past but haven't said anything. Have a re-read of the rules again dude.

Hey dude. I agree with Julie. We're not saying for you to go away from the board and never come back. We're just saying when you do come on the board, don't bring back old topics especially when you have nothing new to add to them. It is kinda annoying having to go thru a whole page of old posts to see nothing new being raised. i've noticed this with you in the past but haven't said anything. Have a re-read of the rules again dude.

Yeah ok I'm sorry bout that - jus' wanted 2 say that the threads I replied to aren't that old!

But end of discussion ok, I take back what I said, won't do it again, just the way Julie wrote it it sounded a lil negative and pissed off. But it's aight let's just forget it - :sorry: JULIE!!! :2thumbs:

i dont wanna be rude anything, but its seriously annoying when u bring up about a thousand old posts for no good reason. i know u havnt been around for a while but ive spent the past 10 mins reading brought up posts for nothing. thanx

Hey come on Jazzy Julie! I know u and I had never expected that u would say something like this!

This is a board and that's nothing really bad or something annoying, because if I went ahead and made a thousand of stupid and meaningless threads here it'd be ok, I would understand that u got annoyed but this is really nothing what's annoying, u know what I mean? I really haven't been on for ages and the threads I replied to aren't that old, because I took care of that, I looked before I replied, especially that something like this doesn't happen but if ur comin' to me like this then I can go away again and neva come here again, no problem for me. I just always thought that this is the best JJFP board eva and only the nicest people 'round here but I really don't understand why ur comin' to me like this!

PS: U said I'm bringin' the old posts up for no good reason, I mean what shall I say? What shall I answer? Shall I always come up here and post the latest news or shall I only come up here if I have some news about Will?

So I hope u don't get me wrong, my english isn't perfect but I didn't really like what u wrote there, sry! Hope ur not that mad...

ok, first of all, u dont know me. i wrote it as polite as i could and i didnt wanna cause any trouble but read the forum guidlines, it goes against number 11. I know im here a lot but sometimes i have to make flying visits on a busy day and its just a tad irritating when i open a post that just says "yeah i agree" that was originally from about 4 pages back.

Anyway i hope i didnt come across in the wrong way i just wanted to let u know how it is. Dont leave or anything and dont feel u cant answer a post because of this, just think if your reply is really a good reason to bring up an old post. i know i can talk with the rubbish i post lol.

Hope we're still cool! :2thumbs: