JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Israel is at WAR right now...

willreign

Hizballa is a terror organization in Lebanon that want 2 destroy Israel.

they throwing hundrets of rockets on us, killing citizens and kidnaping our soldris.

we have to defends ourself, all the aramy in the north of Israel (including me) is on **** 12/12 (12 H at home and 12 in the backing force), i'm sorry I desappierd for a while, I just don't have time now, i'm so busy and exsosted.

:smart: just know that Israel defending herself and her right 2 remain alive.

I love you all and hope to come back again and talk only on Will Smith...

Maybe its a bad time, but that bull**** is bull****. Dont make Israel sound like some defenseless poor nation that just suddenly got attacked by the evil forces of Lebanon... Read some history.

Im tired of war, and that makes me rather tired about the whole Middle East area. Im tired of everyone thinking "we havent done anything" because with that thinking, nothing will ever change.

Well, I hope as few as possible will get killed. And if you personally kill someone, dont bother telling...

Take care.

Edited by Lerkot

The state of the world is one big depressing joke. I don't understand why all these top political idiots can't just back off. I don't wanna come off weird by saying this...but these are the last days tho'...all this is part of the plan i guess.

Hizballa is a terror organization in Lebanon that want 2 destroy Israel.

they throwing hundrets of rockets on us, killing citizens and kidnaping our soldris.

we have to defends ourself, all the aramy in the north of Israel (including me) is on **** 12/12 (12 H at home and 12 in the backing force), i'm sorry I desappierd for a while, I just don't have time now, i'm so busy and exsosted.

:smart: just know that Israel defending herself and her right 2 remain alive.

I love you all and hope to come back again and talk only on Will Smith...

I feel you man. But Israel aint doing anything better then Hizballa.. Hizballa kidnapped 2 soldiers and Israel killed 30 people.. I hate war and im not in that condition to say anything against people at war.. But I do wish you good luck..

F**k peoples opinion on here. Just stay safe dude.

Sorry for the foul language but peoples opinions shouldnt matter when terrible things are occuring with friends on here.

All the best

F**k peoples opinion on here. Just stay safe dude.

Sorry for the foul language but peoples opinions shouldnt matter when terrible things are occuring with friends on here.

All the best

:switch: :word:

awwwww Willreign... I've known u for sooo long... (we have rather) I sure do worry about ur safety because i know how devistating it is in that environment. I wish i could just pack u in my bag, and bring u over here to the US...

but in reality, be as safe as possible, and always watch ur back stanka... a stray bullet or anything destructive of that nature has no single persons name on it.. sometimes its a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong tyme..

i love u stank...

and ur in my prayers,..i hope everything settles sooner than later... cuz i sure couldn't swallow a pill or thought of 'losing' one of my fellow JJFP faM TO something thats not necessary in the first place...

i hope theres no fightin on this thread,..and im too tired to read it throuigh...

i c u guys lata... gtg...

peace,

cookie