Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & Jada Think Its weird they having seen tomkats child

Hero1

• Admin

12 July 2006

PROOF CRUISE BABY REALLY EXISTS

Suri's official

By Hannah Lorch

IT'S OFFICIAL ... Tom Cruise's baby really does exist.

The movie idol and his actress fiancee Katie Holmes have kept little Suri completely hidden since her birth was announced in April.

Even close friends of the couple haven't seen the tot. And the news blackout about Suri is so total that Hollywood gossips have started asking whether she could be a figment of Tom's imagination.

The rumours were laid to rest yesterday when a copy of Suri's birth certificate appeared on a showbiz website.

But the document a l s o revealed more unusual conduct by 44-year-old Tom - a devoted fol lower of the Church of Scientology - and former Dawson's Creek star Katie, 27.

The hospital where Suri was born, St John's Health Centre in Santa Monica, California, have a policy of registering all births within 10 days.

Advertisement

Falk AdSolution

But Tom and Katie didn't file for a birth certificate until May 8 - 20 days after Suri arrived on April 18.

And even then, they didn't turn up at the hospital to sign the papers. They sent a "friend", whose signature on t h e document is impossible to read.

The friend told hospital staff the certificate was needed to obtain a passport for Suri.

After appearing in public so often during their courtship that cynics thought it was all a publicity stunt, Tom and Katie have gone to ground since Suri was born.

Showbiz insiders claim the couple's close friends and fellow Scientologists, John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston, have yet to be allowed to see the baby.

And two more of the couple's best pals - Will Smith and his wife Jada - are said to think it's "weird" that they still haven't met Suri.

Experts on Scientology think Tom may be following the church's guidelines that babies should be kept away from noise.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objec...-name_page.html

Tom is a weird man! And Katie is even wierder!

I fell sad for their baby. Maby It will grow up like Michael Jacksons Kids with a scarf over her face every time they go out...:)

• 1 month later...

Yeah, you're all right. Tom is really weird. If Katie's smart, she'll get out of there as soon as possible. But I think she's so deep in love in this crazy man that she'll stay with him. It's sad for her and especially for the baby. But isn't it true that Katies parents didn't show up to the wedding?

They can't understand those Scientology rules and I can't do it neither. They're crazy. And I love it when this crazy guys knocking on my door and I can diss them out of the house :-)

Tom Cruise is a wierd wierd man, and no I dont think its wierd to be religious, but I think its wierd to be a part of the Scientologists.

It`s`not only weird, its pretty ****ed upped. My mu knows a woman who was part of it, and she had to hide for ages when she decided to step out. Tom Cruise is a good actor, but him as a person.. I dont know about that..lol

Yeah, you're all right. Tom is really weird. If Katie's smart, she'll get out of there as soon as possible. But I think she's so deep in love in this crazy man that she'll stay with him.

Well katie isn't smart so she will stay with him i think... Did enyone see her att Letterman?, She was SCARY! :ghost:

From Monday's edition of The Chicago Sun-Times:

We have yet to see those much-hyped Vanity Fair photos of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' baby Suri, but the Hollywood heiress supposedly made quite the splash at the recent Los Angeles birthday party held at a roller-skating rink for Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's son, Jaden. The New York Daily News cites a source saying, "Suri is a beautiful baby. ... She has a gorgeous head full of dark, curly hair, and she resembles both parents, though she looks slightly more like Tom."

Here's the link.

Edited by TopDawg14

i may have got this very wrong but im sure its something to do with we evolved from aliens or something, and any man that wants to give a woman all these stupid rules for giving birth is an idiot.

So ive decided i would assist turntable and hold Will down as he slapped him. :wiggle: