JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

AOL'S HOLLYWOOD HEROS

AOL has an article on male actors which has a poll attatched 2 it. It talks about what actor can bring in the fans, the ticket sales, DVD sales, and so on. The article doesn't really talk about FP so i didn't have anything 2 copy from it.

But those of u who have AOL need 2 find the article (in the entertainment section) and vote for our boy. He's in 3rd place, but he's WAAAAY behind the top 2. It's a silly poll, but go support. Here's the current results...

Which actor can make or break a movie for you?

Tom Hanks 37%

Johnny Depp 29%

Will Smith 7%

Adam Sandler 7%

Tom Cruise 7%

Brad Pitt 6%

Ben Stiller 4%

Tyler Perry 3%

Total Votes: 44,858

Great. Only 7 %. I can't understand why Tom Hanks is in front, but Johnny Depp is now on top because of "Pirates of the Carribean 2". And Will disappeared from the media, because there's no new movie or cd.

But let's try to change it.

Great. Only 7 %. I can't understand why Tom Hanks is in front, but Johnny Depp is now on top because of "Pirates of the Carribean 2". And Will disappeared from the media, because there's no new movie or cd.

But let's try to change it.

A lot of this is due to the fact that Hanks just had "DaVinci Code". I'm sure Will would be in the lead if he had a blockbuster out right now.

Ok... But think about Hanks movies over the years: :smart:

Sleepless in Seattle, Philadelphia, Forrest Gump, Apollo 13, Toy Story 1, Toy Story 2, Saving Private Ryan, You've Got Mail, The Green Mile, Cast Away, Road to Perdition, Catch Me If You Can and The Da Vinci Code!

He's got like as many blockbusters as Will ever done movies and he's done movies a few yers more than Will... I'm sure that if we give Will some time he'll soon be up there in the top! :wiggle: :wiggle:

Well... even if Will Smith is a good actor, he is no way better than Tom Hanks-let's be a lil realistic.

:word: Hanks Is da MAN!

but i dont think will is a bad actor! WIll is allso an amazing actor!