JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Old Amazon Jeff Interview

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/fea...3051167-6638203

I'd never read this until today, so I figured at least some of you lot won't have read it... pretty good, here's an extract:

"There's nobody in this world that can't tell me that Will and I weren't hip-hop. I mean, from doing the housing projects, doing the shows, me being a well-known DJ in Philly. Will being someone who could free-style."

Thank you so much Jonny 5! This was a good interview.

"Amazon.co.uk:

Is there any truth in the rumours that you and Will are planning some scaled-down shows, just you and him, no dancers, no gimmicks

Jazzy Jeff:

Will is a hip-hop purist at heart. He's probably frustrated with the state of hip-hop right now. We talked about it and said it would be really cool if we could just scale back to two turntables and a mic. A couple of years ago we were over in London for the Men in Black Premiere, doing a promo tour and we did a night at Sound, the old Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince show. The thing is Will is such a perfectionist that he may not want to take the chance of going back for a long haul."