JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate my conry freestyle!

It's gameover/Not takevover/Pop off rhymes like i pop open a soda/Check my quota/I'm flooden like noah/

I devour the garbage/These poets is sour/Welcome to the 360/Dudes barely eatin/Welcome to 1950/And welcome back to the 360/I pick em nifty/Welcome to 1945/The nazi's killing them swiftly/Life can be ****ty/Call me me the bluedevil/Just know i'll come for you soon/So rename me the rebel/I settle for nothing/I guess this is another Great Depession/Times are tough/I tell the kids they don't need to see this/Close the blinds/I tell the internet thugs/Whats yours is mines/Call me the reeper/I contact b4 i come on your beeper/My work is dangerous/so i wear steel toed boots/

I hope this is any good!

P.S. don't take this rhymes seriously...

It's gameover/Not takevover/Pop off rhymes like i pop open a soda/Check my quota/I'm flooden like noah/

I devour the garbage/These poets is sour/Welcome to the 360/Dudes barely eatin/Welcome to 1950/And welcome back to the 360/I pick em nifty/Welcome to 1945/The nazi's killing them swiftly/Life can be ****ty/Call me me the bluedevil/Just know i'll come for you soon/So rename me the rebel/I settle for nothing/I guess this is another Great Depession/Times are tough/I tell the kids they don't need to see this/Close the blinds/I tell the internet thugs/Whats yours is mines/Call me the reeper/I contact b4 i come on your beeper/My work is dangerous/so i wear steel toed boots/

I hope this is any good!

P.S. don't take this rhymes seriously...

u know what,u got da rhyme part down, but anyone can do that, what u need to do is actually talk about somethin, and dont worry about punch lines so much jus let em flo until u dont even kno its a punch line

I'm egotistical everytime that I'm dissing U

Jus like Ur girls wince when they b kissin U

Let me ask mark? Do u go and smoke drugs

If so then why the hell call us internet thugs

I'll hit you so hard you'll land in next week

Keep Ur mouth shut and listen when I speak

Ur Flow's off point man u just so damn lazy

U can't phaze me cause i'm just so crazy

U pop shít just like opening a can of soda?

This dude sounds a cross of darth vadar n yoda

U need help but before u leave, why u grieve

Rap's cruel so never leave Ur rhyme on the sleeve..what

No offence jus a rhyme

Yeah i kinda got my style from lloyd banks/The Game...Just needed to say that!I'll respond once i get a good freestyle ready j-o-e!

U mean once u wrote something good? :lolsign: homie, a freestyle or keystyle here is when u think of it at the top of ur head...not think of it for a month and get bk 2 me...but tho its cool...i'll let u think :lolsign: it's all good

I know!But i'm that bad...

you'll get better over time, joes right.. save your original verses and stuff. i come back to my old old threads and they're horriblle. now i think im pretty good. so just write and put your heart into it and you'll be better in no time

EDIT: i forgot about what joe said about the battles...thats so true, i got most of my experiance from a long ass battle thread.. it was like 30 pages long and i just kept on writing verse after verse after verse and thats how i got a lot of practice.

Edited by Concept