JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

There should be a new Law...Idiots can't sue people..

Vipa

And the crazy thing is, people file lawsuits like this everyday. There should be a step somewhere during the process of people filing a lawsuit that allows and expert to say "I'm sorry, we can't allow u 2 file this lawsuit becuz A; u are and idiot...and B; u won't win this. It would save so much money and time 4 so many people.

And the crazy thing is, people file lawsuits like this everyday. There should be a step somewhere during the process of people filing a lawsuit that allows and expert to say "I'm sorry, we can't allow u 2 file this lawsuit becuz A; u are and idiot...and B; u won't win this. It would save so much money and time 4 so many people.

Haha, USA should change their rules a bit when it comes to suing...

Two very valid points brought up. Just to throw it out there. I assume the person's lawyers will say "you have no case" and if he finds a lawyer that does go to the judge with this, the judge will just throw this out of court.

In the end, fools like this only waste lots of their own money and time (along with other people's) with these rediculous lawsuits. On top of that, if they get recognized, it's for being an idiot. I don't see how stupid someone can be 2 think anything good can come out of a lawsuit like this.

wow...they dont even look the same. This bum is just trying to have the money MJ has. I hope he doesn't win.

He can't win! You can't sue some guy cause you think that he lookes like you...

This has to be one of the biggest Idiots in the world if he thinks he have a chanse to win. :nhawong: :nhawong: :willvspaparazzi: :damnyou:

Edited by viber_91

While we are on the topic of lawsuits. I'm going to sue Tim. Since he created this website and message board, i've spent so much time online that it keeps me from working and making money...and my internet bill is crazy. So yeah, i'm sueing Tim for ruining my life.

p.s. Tim, i'll see u in court!!