nobody likes you hear, you aint a fan

you just another member we cant stand

your IP adds up you are Frosty

and what you say on this board is costly

so heres a quick little suggestion

dont sign up again with another name

and ask yourself a question

can you feel the tension

or you still stuck in your own dimension?

Guest Frosty

I am sick and tired of this ok yall dont want me to do certain things here so I dont but yet yall keep dogin me well guess wat i dont care no mo so fuizzle dizzle yizzle ok yall need to calm down cuz it jus makin u look in da process and yall tryna git rid of me but see alot yall hatin on me cuz u no i am becomin a threat to tell u the truth i was hopin everyone on here that rapped made it big i dont think dat no more cuz alot of u arogant as hell

I am sick and tired of this ok yall dont want me to do certain things here so I dont but yet yall keep dogin me well guess wat i dont care no mo so fuizzle dizzle yizzle ok yall need to calm down cuz it jus makin u look in da process and yall tryna git rid of me but see alot yall hatin on me cuz u no i am becomin a threat to tell u the truth i was hopin everyone on here that rapped made it big i dont think dat no more cuz alot of u arogant as hell

Triptic....why have you registered with another account? You do realise that this is caused to be banned. Read the rules :damnyou:

it mite of been a dumb move and i cant stay away cuz this is the best site i belong to i am jus sick and tired of people jokin me

dude, if you kept to the rules, typed properly and didn't talk rubbish all of the time then nobody would be 'jokin you'. :smart:

U talk trash 99% of the time...He deserves a ban for getting a new account anyway....but serouisly homie...if u want respect then u need to show that u deserve it and don't start stupid threads all the time...damn