JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

fight klub

Guest Da Triptic

Guest Da Triptic

thats how it is spelt bitch watch MTV2 sometimes and it aint jus me hint the word klub in it. it is a tournment type thing meanin more than 1

many no that mtv2 has the freestyle thing i am goin to start it when i get my camera sounds good right

"Many know that MTV2 has the freestyle thing. I am going to start it when I get my camera. Sounds good, right?"

Not so much spelling, but punctuation would have been helpful. I'm not trying to rip on ya, since I have frequently been an offender of grammer police, but adding some punctuation makes posts far more understandable.

At any rate, it sounds like it good be cool, good luck with it!

thats how it is spelt bitch watch MTV2 sometimes and it aint jus me hint the word klub in it. it is a tournment type thing meanin more than 1

oh well then my humble apologies to you sir. i dont have MTV2, since i dont live in the nice suburbs of VA.

Guest Da Triptic

i dont live in da nice subburbs i live in basically the worst part. i am like the only white family where i live.

@ Brakes

jus rappers from skool u no or maybe my nieghborhood

I so like it when Rnengay insults important members of the forum and the fact that he can't type normally. If you're the only white kid there are you sumone's ho?

Er, "Rnegay"? His spelling for it is "Renagade", even though the correct spelling should be "Renegade". Also, you say "sumone's ho"? Don't you mean, "somebodies whore"? Wow, great spelling :| Hypocrit.

ur spelling is really terrible. :(

"ur"? "Your", perhaps?

If you people are going to insult him, at least type properly yourselves first :ponder:

If anyone wants to get their point across, grammar and spelling is a major factor to get people to take you seriously. If you want something taken seriously, deliver it in a serious way. Simple as that.

Edited by PeaceAngel