JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Anyone a Nintendo Wii Fanboy!?

dkny2kx

Im very intrigued by it. I can see it being a whole new experience in video gaming. As for Nintendo and Will Smith fans, they don't get much bigger than me. Did you see my Pad Mashers vid?

I've been telling my friends since early this year the Wii will be HUGE. its going to be around $200 to $250 and its gonna be very innovative. Just like N64 was with the controller..plus the ability to download old games is incredible. The price is amazing

**** PS3 and $600 price

**** Xbox360 $399 - $499 price

Nintendo is always better lol

I think the Wii is going to dominate this round of consoles. Nintendo has a ton of things going for them and Sony and Microsoft have some huge factors holding them back. I'm definately going to be getting a Wii the first day, mostly because I'm a Nintendo fan-boy. I firmly believe that Nintendo does everything "right", but man, those controllers have me wondering. :)

I'll probably get the Wii first, but I don't really play videogames anymore. I'm probably gonna wait until they are all at, or around 100 bucks or something and buy them. But price wise, I assume the Wii will do better. The only thing is that the USA has a lot of Sony fanboys, so I hope they do well here. And one thing's for sure, I'm not paying 600 bucks for a system. With that much money, I could probably go on a road trip. If I had a car, lol.

Edited by sonic1988

..plus the ability to download old games is incredible.

yeah but with sony you dont have to download, cause the ps3 will be backwards compatible so it can play ps1 and ps2 games also..

and when the downloading old games...you have to pay for each one so its not so incredible as it sounds

..plus the ability to download old games is incredible.

yeah but with sony you dont have to download, cause the ps3 will be backwards compatible so it can play ps1 and ps2 games also..

and when the downloading old games...you have to pay for each one so its not so incredible as it sounds

Point taken however it is easier considering some of the old games offer are kind of hard to find now. Why wait to order it off eBay or take a drive to a store. Either way, you have to pay. I'm sure the download prices will be quite reasonable.