JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW SUPER MARIO BROS

KevTastic

Ya'll should be lucky I cant go online with my DS, caus I kick everbody's asse's in every Mario Kart Game ever made. Period. lol

Mario Kart 64 I was the best fact! In fact I had some of the fastest times in the country! Was in alot of the N64 Magazines at the time! That and Diddy Kong Racing!! :1-say-yes:

By the way I love your signature Mac Daddy!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this hard act talk, but i think if i posted my record times for MarioKart Double Dash on the Gamecube it would put you all to shame.

As for the DS one, im getting there, i just get cramp too much playing it lol

I held a few records in a couple of magazines about two years ago for Double Dash. Baby Park and DK Mountain, 7 seconds a lap on Baby Park, can't remember what i got for DK Mountain. Got a free game for my troubles which is always nice! :1-say-yes:

Speaking of magazines i picked the latest Gamesmaster, noticed you got the star letter Kev, nice one! :2thumbs:

Yes mate, i was shocked really cos i didn't actually send it in as a letter, i just sent it on myspace. Im also on the opposite page sitting on a double couch with my mate.

They sent me Superman Reurns for PS2 as a prize, it was really pap so i swapped it with a friend for Super Probotector (Contra) Alien Rebels for the snes, what a trade :P

Your Baby Park laps are pretty ace, i was the king of Bowsers Castle, could rack up a time of 2m.40sec or something like that on Time Trial.

They sent me Superman Reurns for PS2 as a prize, it was really pap so i swapped it with a friend for Super Probotector (Contra) Alien Rebels for the snes, what a trade :P

Good swap, I used to love playing the Contra games when i was younger, insanely hard but great fun :wickedwisdom:

Those Baby Park times.. I can do that. I need to dig out my Mario Kart tonight.

Just what i was thinking about doing, have a couple of games with my dad tonight. He's pretty good for a 52 year old!