JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem Is Coming Back

Turntable

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His albums have progressively got worse. Eminem show was no where near what he is capable of.

:word:

i hope dis mixtape will show real talent

His albums have progressively got worse. Eminem show was no where near what he is capable of.

lol, don't hold your breath on that, Eminem's talent died a long time ago when he started beefing with non rappers, I gave up on him a long time ago

Edited by bigted

It amazes me that Eminem still has millions of people buy his albums after putting out so much garbage over recent years while hardly anybody except a handful of us cares about if JJFP does another album or KRS-ONE released an album a couple weeks ago, it makes me sad, I rather be checking for MC Hammer's album next week than think about Eminem coming back, it's just ****ed up that the real talented artists get slept on while millions buy into gimmicks like this, I knew he wasn't retiring, it was all a PR stunt and it worked, millions flocked to buy his greatest hits album 'cause they heard he was retiring before it came out, 50 Cent will probably say he's gonna retire before his next album comes out, Bow Wow's doing the same thing now at 19 years old? give me a break please with your damn gimmicks, **** all those wack pop rappers that're taking away from the real mcs and all the people that fall for the gimmicks and then complain about hip-hop's dead, buying albums from garbage rappers like Eminem is the reason why it's dying, maybe if they supported talent over gimmicks then we'd see a change

lol, don't hold your breath on that, Eminem's talent died a long time ago when he started beefing with non rappers, I gave up on him a long time ago

i still think Eminem can be "found" too...i aint sayin he will change totally, but at least the death of Proof seems like it had an effect on Em, hope a positive one

Edited by Luigie

alot of people seem excited for this, i thought alot of peopole on this site hated eminem...weird. well im not too excited, I'll check it out but probaly not get too into it, id rather check out the obie trice tracks, hes my favorite mainstream rapper nowadays, check out the track "cry now" its soo good

Edited by Concept

I haven't been in 2 Eminem for about 5 years. The lyrics got meaningless and gimmicky. The beats got wack. Any over all, he just annoys the crap outta me. I used 2 love him when he 1st came out tho.' I'd like 2 hear the new stuff 2 see if he's going in a better direction but i'm definitly not going out and buying this. D12 and G-Unit are just trash 2 me. Busta Rhymes is the only artist on there i like...unless Eminem has seriously cleaned up his act.

If Em can return to his Infinite/Slim Shady LP form then I think it will be good for hip-hop. No one can deny that dude is ill on the mike but I think he got bored after the Marshall Mathers LP.

Sometimes it takes tragic things in life to bring you back to what really matters and hopefully Em has return to just being a lyricist. I think he can only mature and grow as an emcee.

Now if he can only get rid of those G-Unit idiots....

I thought that The Eminem Show was not bad at all, ok there were some average tracks on there but come on "Sing For The Moment", "Till I collapse" and a few more were great.In my opinion Encore was the only wack album he put out (excluding the D12 albums). I still have a little respect for Em and I hope he gets back to his level on the Slim Shady LP (I just put it on today and I forgot how much I liked it).

I think it's good that Eminem returns. I think he's still one of the best rappers in the world. I like his music, espeacially his albums, because most of his b-sides are just diss songs and that's the only thing I don't like about him.

His albums are (except the D12 albums) great records, with a lot of legendary tracks. I personally think that Encore is not so bad, because the first 8 tracks and the "Just lose it" song are great rap songs.

Finally he returns and this is what I hoped he would do. Can't wait for that new mixtape.

LOl I dont realy like Eminem or anything but I`m shure Rap was "deader" back when Kid N Play, Vanilla Ice and Hammer sold that much es Em does now.

DMX: For people to say Hip-Hop is dead, that means they don't know what the f**k they are talking about. Hip-Hop is a lifestyle. Rap is the music of Hip-Hop. Graffiti is the art. Breakdancing is the dance. It’s a lifestyle. It’s not f***in' music. People stay getting it twisted. Hip-Hop isn't dead. You can't kill this. We're like three generations deep in here. You can't be serious.

Kid 'N' Play, Vanilla Ice, Hammer>>>>Everything Eminem did in the last 5 years but now to the point of talking about rap dying no rapper could kill rap no matter how much wack music you think that rapper puts out since there's always other rappers out there that you could listen to if you don't like that rapper, there's one thing to not like to listen to a certain rapper but to blame them for killing rap is being a hater, Eminem's music has sucked lately but there's still other rappers that came out in the last 5 years that I enjoy listening to so Eminem hasn't killed rap since he's only one out of many rappers in the game, he's only one person, one person don't make up the entire rap game, now if Eminem was the only rapper on the planet I'd probably find another genre to listen to as my favorite, lol, the way I see it rap only dies if fans lose interest in it and record labels start promoting other music genres more or suddenly you get banned from playing rap, lol

Edited by bigted