JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

some guy..writes a lot of crap

"the show's dialogue continually refers to Jazzy Jeff & the Prince's music."

There was well over 100 shows, they mentioned the name of one of thier songs once and once made a joke about Will being a rapper that won a grammy. How is that continually.

That was a weird review.

Well like the other ones said he says positive things about what they did for Hip Hop & about theyr music. Fo they rest its questionable etc, but I still think its funny. You guys should rather talk about real bad ceomments, or even better.. About realy good ones. But ya`ll cant do that can you. All you guys can do ist bitching about the tiny lil bad thing someones says about Will.

Edited by Turntable

Dis review is tryin to explain sumthin novody can....who knows wat Will & Jeff where thinkin while they did those songs, mayb ei didnt get the whole thing but i got enough to conclude its weird :nhawong:

There was some good points in there in between but some of what he said there was really unnecessary and it didn't make sense, reminds me of most rappers' lyrics these days, lol

Edited by bigted

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, this article definitely droned on a little too long with the analogy between JJFP's rise in hip-hop and the story arch of FPOBA. :sick: I'm not sure if it doesn't make ANY sense, but it's a little bit of a reach to discuss at length like that. It reminds me of a quote from the comic Calvin and Hobbes (classic, by the way)....

"I used to hate writing assignments, but now I enjoy them. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog."

And yeah I definitely don't recall all the OTHER references to lyrics and whatnot in the show lol :ponder:

what are you smoking? I'm all for positive comments but he tries to tie the best of album into other stuff which just makes no sense..

I ainst smoking ish, its true. Look at this: Fat Joe, Jiggaetc. all said good stuff about Will Smith in the time of Lost & Found and after. Mc`s which much cred. And what do we talk about? A lil fool like Bow Wow who has no cred dissing Will. There where many good reviews of Lost And Found, for example the one in The Source. But even if its that great, we still bitch about the lil bad things in it and stuff like that. Dont tell me that aint true..

Edited by Turntable