JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Podcast 25, 000 Downloads

• Admin

damn we need to do episode 11.. and its disturbing how many people heard about lerkots religion :rofl:

episode 1: 13,697

episode 2: 830

episode 3: 1, 310

episode 4: 671

episode 5: 883

episode 6: 3, 541

episode 7: 1, 214

episode 8: 900

episode 9: 1, 116

episode 10: 1, 248

TOTAL Downloads: 25, 410

Look whose back now with my good computer in hand, Just gotta download Skype and stuff and i'll be rolling. Whens the next show

• Admin

Look whose back now with my good computer in hand, Just gotta download Skype and stuff and i'll be rolling. Whens the next show

ahh awesome Kev we can get a professional on the show.. next one I'd like to do Friday

Well Friday probably wont be great for me. I am going to a gig that night. How is Sunday for everyone?. I hate to feel like its down to me when we are doing this.

Anytime Sunday will be cool for me, preferable before 4pm GMT, thats when a World Cup Quarter Final game is on. Who else is on on this show? lets see when thye can do it.

Allright, this is slightly off topic but please don't yell at me - I'm new. :shrug: I'm very behind on listening to these podcasts, but I just downloaded episode 10, and I feel the need to put it out there that it's definitely my favorite.... thing.... ever. The best THING in the world. I would describe my feelings further but that's all for now, I think.

Dave! are you back in boston? Can we get you on a podcast!

I am back in Boston for the summer. :2thumbs: I might not be able to join, I'm not really sure - I've worked the last three Sundays, but I get my schedule Saturday so we'll see. I appreciate the invite though - I know you guys have been doing this for a while. With any luck, I'll be able to take you up on the offer before I go back to college lol.

Okay Tim, can you give me a run down of what i need to download and do to get on this podcast. Plus have we any basis of discussion for this show yet.