JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BET Awards 2006

I thought it was wack that TI won male hip-hop artist of the year, he ain't the king of **** in my eyes, if he's considered to be the best then hip-hop must be dead, Will should've been nominated and won that, I was really feeling DMX's performance of his new single "Lord Give Me A Sign" during the pre-show, I have a feeling that song's gonna bring him back to the top of the game again and he'll be winning some awards next year no doubt and boo about that Eminem appearance, he needs to stay retired, his verse was garbage on that Busta track, Damon's hosting sucked pretty bad too, I really thought most of the show was boring and wack, I wonder why LL wasn't there either, it would've been perfect for him to promote his album there, that Chaka Kahn tribute was classic though when she performed with Stevie Wonder and Prince

Edited by bigted

I agree the BET awards wasn't as good as last year...Damon Wayans wasn't a very good host at all...Will and Jada were SO MUCH BETTER!! Last year was SO MUCH BETTER period. I really hope to see Will and Jada host another awards ceremony sometime in the near future...they were soooo sweet to one another! : )

It'd be sweet if JJFP could get an album out by next year so they could perform there, it'd been a sweet way to celebrate their 20 year anniversary if they performed last night, it all seems like a fantasy though the way things are going right now, there's probably a better chance that Will's gonna win best male actor next year than there is that a JJFP album will come out by next year the way things are looking

Edited by bigted