JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Even more Bow Wow Beef?!?...

TopDawg14

Apparently Bow Wow just can't stop barking and keep his mouth shut. After going after Lil' Romeo and being thoroughly embarrassed by going after the Fresh Prince, the little mutt has set his sights on a new target... Nick Cannon???

Here is the link to that:

Bow Wow vs. Nick Cannon???

Now I'm not a big Nick Cannon fan but Bow Wow is really making a fool of himself.

:rofl: :shrug:

Nick Cannon shouldn't be the one to talk about record sales, his last album sold less than "Born To Reign", lol, AJ seems to be the only person who I heard of that says that likes his music, he'll never be Fresh Prince no matter how hard he tries in rapping or acting but he does make a great point that it's easier to be inspired from FP's career than it is Bow Wow, still I say impersonating somebody is just as bad as acting hard when you're not, he's unoriginal, it's ok to be inspired by Fresh Prince but he should do his own thing too, now the truth is that "Big Willie Style" has sold more albums than both Nick or Bow Wow will ever sell in their entire lives, Nick looks like a fool for responding to that lil' pup like that, Bow Wow has no credability to even waste breath on, even 50 Cent has more cred than he does, lol, Nick really needs to focus on his own career, his new single "Dimepiece" flopped harder than pancakes, I saw the video like 2 times on 106 & Park and that's it, Bow Wow's 15 minutes are up too when Ciara left him now he's doing videos with 36 Mafia like he's a g? If Nick loses to Bow Wow in a battle he should hang up the mic forever in shame, this is a battle that nobody cares about

Edited by bigted

Bow Wow had as much potential as any other kiddie emcee back in the day. Why respect would have been hard 2 get, he at least had a chance. That chance is long gone. He's lost his own identity, he makes what's considered 2 the flaky radio fans and young commerical rap fans. His carrer is starting 2 suvive by stupid gimmicks...just like what Eminem did.

Bow Wow is showing a great example of how not to act. He's just running his mouth like the whole world is waiting for him to do so. He's getting nothing but hate for the constant fronts that he puts up. The eyebrow shave lines, the crunk song/grill, the CALLOUTS.

My best guess is that he is doing this for attention because nobody is caring about him anyhow. But you would have to be pretty dumb to do that to begin with.

God Blessa!

The Song with Ciara was nice, so was Let me Hold You Down and Big Dreams. But.. I mean, come on.. He`s just acting redicilous, and he never made anything good enough that I could overlook that. So yeah, **** him..lol

I dont want Nikc respond to that ****, that would be stupid. he aint that great ether, but he`s aight (Come one, his album was not bad) and I realy like him as a person (For as far as we know him), he seems nice. But yeah, he should work on his Rap career more if he realy wants that.

Nick Cannon's Music > Bow Wow's Music

Nick Cannon's Movies> Bow Wow's Movies

Nick Cannon's TV Shows > Whatever Bow Wow has appeared in...

Any questions, because there shouldn't be... It's pretty straight forward... It's that simple...

[/thread]