JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP myspace page

Doesn't matter if it has been deleted! No Page is better than jazzyjefffreshprince.com! :2thumbs:

Edited by viber_91

We should suggest that Jazzy do a JJ+FP music page. A fan created a page for LFO, then contacted Rich and gave him the password so that it could remain official and not get deleted. From there, Rich added rare photos, put up their hit singles, and kept contact with their fans.

I think that would be cool. Tim, u should ask Jeff if u can put 2gether a JJ+FP myspace page 4 them. U can put on their dopest photos from back in the day thru' now, put up their best trax, put up the latest news, and send out bulletins when new projects drop.

Doesn't matter if it has been deleted! No Page is better than jazzyjefffreshprince.com! :2thumbs:

thats not really the point. there are infinitely more people on myspace than on this website and a JJFP page could be good promotion and make old heads remember when JJFP were out and how good they were. of course this site is the best, this is an informative website, not a chatting page like myspace.

yes, lets follow in LFO's footsteps. They are def at the height of their popularity

It doesn't matter if they're popular or not now. It's the concept. A lot of popular and indie artists have myspace pages, and with the bulletins and stuff it's easier to reach out to fans. A JJFP one would be dope. :wickedwisdom:

• Admin

if they just deleted an unofficial jjfp page chances are it will be deleted again.. i did start a jjfp myspace page months back but to make it an artist page u had to do sum stuff.. I suggest we get every1 to join kbfprinces jjfp group..the more who join that the better..then we can keep em updated with the news that way

yes, lets follow in LFO's footsteps. They are def at the height of their popularity

It doesn't matter if they're popular or not now. It's the concept. A lot of popular and indie artists have myspace pages, and with the bulletins and stuff it's easier to reach out to fans. A JJFP one would be dope. :wickedwisdom:

Yo interesting note though, Myspace was created to help indy artists get their name out, and promote themselves...then it got taken over and tunred itno a multi million user database..

What i'm saying is that we get Jeff involved so that it's him behind it. That way it's official. The group is cool and all, but nothing much happens there. People rely on the artist and group pages 4 the real stuff. I think their music page would do much more than the group.

i cant see Will getting involved with it. He doesnt even have time to make an album so im sure he doesnt wanna waste his time on myspace.

A little off topic but Jeffs page is great coz he writes blogs and puts new songs up for us, but does anyone else find it irritating when people use his page as a promotional tool for thermselves. Most comments are adverts for other peoples myspace page.

yeah it's definitely annoying when people use Jeff's comments and promote themselves. but there's 2 sides to every coin. put yourself in Da Ace's shoes. you're really good (at least u think so haha) and people are givin u crazy feedback and no1 will sign you. then you have a real producer/DJ/hiphop head who actually makes an effort to communicate with his fanbase and reads what people write him. you're gonna really want Jeff to just "peep out" your talent like every other starving artist out there.

u have a point but theres this one guy who puts a poster up nearly everyday and all the decent comments where people give jeff love get lost in all the rubbish. If they want it bad enough they can work hard to get there name out another way, u dont see brakes or da ace posting stuff everyday on Jeffs page.