JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=84682852

i found it by accident as i went to my friends page and saw summertime as his song. naturally, i gave him huge props! then i visited the page and i was pretty impressed by what i saw. i dunno if this is legit or what, but it looks like it was made recently, and probably becasue the very best of came out. the "band website" is listed as willsmith.com so Will, or one of his people may have made the page. i dont expect it to be updated or anything but its cool that JJ+FP are being represented out there on myspace.

Definitely wasn't official. Anybody can set a homepage link to ws.com, so that doesn't give any proof

lol, ain't that some s#it.

"7. Do not swear, this is a family friendly forum, a lot of younger people around, and Will doesnt curse in his records and we try to uphold that here "

Prince man, how u gonna play someone for dropping the s bomb, it's not as bad as the f bomb or c bomb or any other bombs i can think of at the moment...I know it's in the rules but sonic's right...ain't it some shít...

yeah it appears within the last 24 hours when i posted this, the account has been deleted. it was created on 6/11 and it had some friends like DJ Scratch who were legit artist pages. it was tricked out a little, but not overdone. it had a white background with some yellows or golds to match in the links i think. it had the generic JJFP bio from Allmusic or whatever as the band bio i think. the default pic was the new "Very Best of" cover and the 3 tracks that were on the media player were Summertime, FPOBA theme, and another track i dont remember. but nevertheless it was all big singles that people new and was reppin the new album and was done nicely even if it was fake.