JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Best Song?

I love coming to the stage...it should have been on the album ... if he released it, it would have been a club banger just like switch! he should have also put redman on that track...dj kool and him got a great chemistry(e.g. let's get dirty)....we won't is ok...chosen one has great lyrics but the beat is awful!!!

• Members

We Won't all the way for me! the beat is awsome!

All three of these song are great, but represent more missed opportunities for Will, i feel these song are commercial enough to have made his album more successful if they were included, and even added to the end of certain videos (you know, like most people do now, where there single changes into another track at the end of the vid??)

• Admin

We Won't all the way for me! the beat is awsome!

All three of these song are great, but represent more missed opportunities for Will, i feel these song are commercial enough to have made his album more successful if they were included, and even added to the end of certain videos (you know, like most people do now, where there single changes into another track at the end of the vid??)

yeah Switch into coming to the stage woulda been very nice !

Guest Guest

its definately comin to the stage, followed by chosen one and then we wont, luckily enough for me, i got to hear it as soon as i got the cd, didnt have to wait for the upload... :)