JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Everybody Hates Chris

What do y'all think about this show. I think it's one of the best comedy series today. I know quite a few ppl here saw most of the episodes. What's your fav? Mine is the whaere Chris wants to get outta Corleone and gets suspended and the one where Chris stays to play Atari with Greg and Tonya can't do anything bad cuz he's gone. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or the one with the Baby Sitter who kept leaving them.

haha .. that one was dope .. I liked the one where chris got his first job at his dads work either and yeah .. the one where chris wants to get expelled is great .. that halloween party episode was hilarious and I really enjoyed everybody hates fat mike .. loads of funny episodes up to now .. nice comedy .. looking forward to season 2 even though I like my name is earl a little bit more

Edited by Lhunagar

Everybody hates chris is really funny, I keep missing it though because my TV is usually off at 8 pm, I tend to forget watching.

But from the episodes I do see, I do like the one where he gets the job with his dad, but I like the one where he rules the arcade game at the deli, that one brought back some memories of a pizza place when I was growing up. But there the game was street fighter.