JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

a montage video of Jazz getting thrown out

Just wondering...I thought I remembered seeing an episode where they reminisced about all the times that Uncle Phil had thrown Jazz out. It was like an endless stream of "AUUGHGHH!" as he flies out the front door. And then finally he threw himself out.

Can someone up that?

I know what you are thinking of. You are thinking of the episode where Uncle Phil throws Jazz out the door of the kitchen on to the patio. Except they aren't reminiceing about previous times that Jazz was thrown out. It is just showing the retakes that they had to do until Jazz finally got it to look right on camera. They had to do 4 retakes of that scene, and they showed the retakes at the ending credits. That was kinda funny but unfortunately I don't have that video.

Edited by bart5

well if I'm not mistaken they did a "clip" show that had a segment on all the many times Jaz got thrown out of the house. It was like 15-20 times or something. lol

hope SOMEONE has that, or can rip it from the DVD

I guess thats something compeletly different and I have never seen that before. Sounds funny though :2thumbs:

I think I know what you are talking about now. On the 2nd season, under the special feature, there is a bloopers feature, and they show all the times Jazz was thrown out of the mansion in season 2. Sorry though, I don't know how to rip that clip off my dvd.

the best throw out was when jazz was saying to Ty how he had to actually walk out the house while jeff.. tys like "and you dont?" and jeff calls uncle phil over lol

:3-laugh3: I just saw that episode.

"Hey Mr. Banks, my tubby, judicial friend."

• 2 weeks later...