JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DaAce - The Future Awaits Me Mixtape (Premo Beats)

DaAce

ive been ghost for a minute from this site but ive kept in touch with a few people and kept them updated on whats coming out and after a good 3-4weeks I wrote and recorded this mixtape with nothing but DJ Premier beats. It has many more consciousness tracks and this mixtape is more about the message than the punchlines. I hope yall enjoy it cause once again ITS FREE!!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/22655082/Da_Ace...xtape_.rar.html

http://www.alexanderonthemic.com/albums/Da...e%20(Premo).zip

The Future Awaits Me Tracklisting (with the original songs in italics)

01-da_ace-all_real(intro)

- pitch black - all real

02-da_ace-when_i_b_on_the_mic

- rakim - when i b on the mic

03-da_ace-extra_extra

- paula perry - extra extra

04-da_ace-a_million_&_one_questions

- jay-z - a million & one questions

05-da_ace-invincible

- cnn - invincible

06-da_ace-boom

- royce da 5'9'' - boom

07-da_ace-full_clip

- gangstarr - full clip

08-da_ace-premo_interlude

- nas - nas is like

09-da_ace-you_know_my_steez

- gangstarr - you know my steez

10-da_ace-hip_hop

- royce da 5'9'' - hip hop

11-da_ace-skillz

- gangstarr - skillz

12-da_ace-8_bar_mix

- 1. big l - flamboyant

- 2. gangstarr - right where u stand

- 3. rass kass - golden child

- 4. showbiz & a.g. - next level remix

- 5. fat joe - sh*t is real

- 6. nas - memory lane

- 7. royce da 5'9'', chino xl & common - enough beef

13-da_ace-my_world

- o.c. - my world

14-da_ace-devils_pie

- d'angelo - devils pie

15-da_ace-juicy_premo_mix

- b.i.g. - juicy remix

16-da_ace-mc's_act_like_they_dont_know

- krs-one - mc's act like they dont know

17-da_ace-a.c.e._interlude

- nas - 2nd childhood

18-da_ace-the_come_up_pt_2

- az - the come up

19-da_ace-above_the_clouds

- gangstarr - above the clouds

20-da_ace-zonin'

- gangstarr - zonin

21-da_ace-6th_sense

- common - 6th sense

22-da_ace-cant_stop_the_prophet

- jeru the damaja - cant stop the prophet

oh yea and look forward to seeing Da Brakes working with me again in the future.... PEACE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/daaceakatrip

Edited by DaAce

here's an english version of some quick questions and answers off www.rapcommunity.de

Hey Ace whats up man! Your new mixtape is out now! Can u tell us a little bit about that?

Whats good!!! Yea the new mixtape is out and its called "The Future Awaits Me" containing classic beats by the one and only DJ Premier. My first mixtape "One Day It Will Come" was mainly punchlines and I was just going crazy delivering punchline after punchline but for this 2nd mixtape I deliver many more positive messages about life and hip hop. I love punchlines but its not all i can do and this mixtape still has some clever punchline tracks but its easily outweighed by the consciousness of the others.

Why do you have taken beats by Premo?

Premo has been my favorite producer/beat maker for quite some time now and I just love the way he composes a beat. He's a legend and the artist who he's produced for are some of the best mc's to ever bless the mic. If you were trying to make the best mixtape possible and you can only pick one beat maker, who would you choose? My answer is DJ Premier.

What will we get in near time still to hear from you?

Well after this mixtape I have 2 projects coming this summer hopefully. The first one is entitled P.E.A.C.E. which stands for... Preaching Education Allows Continuous Enlightment. Its full of beats made by me and I will be joined by 2 other mc's that are from Chicago named Excel aka Alexander and PJ. There is also a special appearence on the cd by Da Brakes who is reppin' UK's underground right now very strong. This project is a collaboration to show the unity and positivity in HipHop. Its for educating the uneducated and its also a call out for world peace.

The 2nd project coming soon is my solo album entitled T.R.I.P. which stands for The Righteous Intellectual Poet. Every beat on the album was made by me and its a strictly solo album with no features. Its going to be roughly 76minutes in time and I have concepts ranging from religion to life to history and then some real hip hop. Its going to be something special in my eyes due to all the work ive put in on making this. But all in all these 2 projects are for the one's who say that "hip hop is dead" and to those looking for positivity in HipHop becuase its still here... are we are not going anywhere. P.E.A.C.E.!!!

:gettinjiggywitit: I loved the first mixtape, but then again it was more like every song was packed with clever punchlines and complex rhyme schemes but they had no real topics apart from a few songs (South Bronx, Bonita Applebaum and a couple more). So I think it was a wise move for you to focus on the message more this time around, I'll give this a listen and post my feedback. :2thumbs: