4. Next Question

5. Face the Nation

6. Foreplay

7. Slippin'

8. Ain't Gonna Hurt Nobody

9. Give It Here

10. Bill's at the Door

11. Toe to Toe [Fat R&B Mix]

I uploaded this full album because I was browsing through my music and this album is really really rare. It was Kid N Play's 3rd and final record. This record did not even qualify for Gold even though the content of this album deserves it. The lead single "Aint Gonna Hurt Nobody" was a minor hit I believe. Kid N Play - known for making fun/party/dance records (such as "Gettin Funky" and "Rollin' Wit Kid N Play) make a complete turn and this record is aimed towards drug dealers, racism,..etc. Classic 90's old school hip-hop at its finest. Anyone who likes JJFP will enjoy this album. ENJOY! :wiggle:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...09BF6122CB5388C

wow, I didn't know it was rare, I got it for about 5 bucks on amazon, lol.

Yeah, its very cheap on amazon.com. I can't play rar files on my computer, so I'm gonna buy this album off amazon sometime.

This album isn't really that rare. Thumbs down on putting the whole thing up there. But i think pretty much anyone who loves JJ+FP will love Kid N' Play. "Ain't Gonna Hurt Nobody" waz a hit...i remember "Slippn'" waz also released as a single.

Cheers, I've been looking to pick up their alabums anywhere i can cheaply. This will keep me going til i can

What programme do i need to run this file?

wow, I didn't know it was rare, I got it for about 5 bucks on amazon, lol.

Yeah, its very cheap on amazon.com. I can't play rar files on my computer, so I'm gonna buy this album off amazon sometime.

Rar files cannot be played since it isn't an audio format. You have to unpack the .rar package with WINRAR. :smart:

Keep in mind Kid N' Play's "Face The Nation" paralleled with JJ+FP's "Homebase." The albums aren't similar or anything. But if u are one of the people who love "Code Red," u need 2 check the House Party 3 soundtrack. There are 6 trax that very much the Code Red of Kid N' Play....and the trax are pretty much just as dope as the stuff on Code Red.

Keep in mind Kid N' Play's "Face The Nation" paralleled with JJ+FP's "Homebase." The albums aren't similar or anything. But if u are one of the people who love "Code Red," u need 2 check the House Party 3 soundtrack. There are 6 trax that very much the Code Red of Kid N' Play....and the trax are pretty much just as dope as the stuff on Code Red.

Sounds cool, I'm gonna check that out. Thanks dude.