JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hey we need a Legit Podcast

dkny2kx

I am committed to help contribute to a new podcast not only about Will Smith Discussions, but with Will Smith Trivia ala jeopardy, and Will Smith scavanger hunts.

the trivia could be a 1 verse 1 match tournament style.

Every week a new combatant with a series of of questions to get the winner.

I think this an amazing Idea for Will Smith Fans and will keep the energy alive instead of the constant viewing of empty podcasts.

hey Tim do you wanna work on this, or would this be too much work... you can talk to me on AIM or MSN messenger or email.

well there are several ways to run it, but basically in my idea, it could be a tournament between will smith fans about will smith. Corny as it sounds it does add a little competition to see who is the most knowledgable Will Smith fan. we could even go as far as to call it the Loretta cup or something... in light of the World Cup. hahaha...

anyways the details I havent though about such as categories or number of questions, but it could be at the end of every show to give fans a chance to interact with the podcastors i.e you, da brakes, julie etc.

We could give a physical gift, but probably a better gift would be moderator duties to the board or something. Prize can be dicussed later, but hopefully it could be something rare donated to JJFP or something by kel spencer, or Jazzy Jeff... I don't have any connections but i am just throwing it out there.

Tell me what else you need to know.... the podcasts don't only have to be about news and discussion. i want to broaden the appeal.