JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The best concert you've been at

Frenetic

haven't been to a lot of concerts but the best so far was .. we are scientists @ cologne .. february 2006 .. dope performance .. even though it was a little bit short .. i like those little club concerts tho

I see ppl that you were on many good concerts with huge artists. I was on maybe 3 or 4 concerts in whole my life. You haven't heard about those artits cause there are from Poland, but the best concert I ever been? It was 1 week ago, at my university juve (students festine event). Band was called Fisz & Emade (aka Tworzywo Sztuczne)., not commercial band or something. There were also funny comics. I entered into huge ball called Ultraball made of plastic etc. some funny vehicles.

Michael Jackson back in 93 @ Wembley Stadium! I'll never forget that night!

omg u actually saw him, thats amazing.

My best one would probably be kanye west, it was such a good concert, i also liked Justin Timberlake. Me and my friends hired out a mini bus to take us and we sang allllllllll the way home, it was fun.

I get the feeling people will make fun of me but i dont care, they were both great! :gettinjiggywitit:

Michael Jackson back in 93 @ Wembley Stadium! I'll never forget that night!

omg u actually saw him, thats amazing.

My best one would probably be kanye west, it was such a good concert, i also liked Justin Timberlake. Me and my friends hired out a mini bus to take us and we sang allllllllll the way home, it was fun.

I get the feeling people will make fun of me but i dont care, they were both great! :gettinjiggywitit:

It was an amazing experience! Come to think of it, I don't know how I even got tickets! The whole place went absolutely CRAZY when he did the lean in 'Smooth Criminal'.

For me it's between JJFP @ the iRobot premiere (easily the best out of all the recent ones they have done)

or Alicia Keys in Birmingham a couple years back

Common at the Urban Music Festival was awsome aswell

JJ+FP 2002 taping for MTV. It wazn't a full concert, but defintly one of the best times of my life. Other than that, it waz TLC in 2000. They just brought tons of energy, dancing, solo performances...just everything.

I've seen a good bit of people perform live...here's a list of my favs...Black Eyed Peas, Wyclef, Musiq, Kris Kross, Pharsyde, De La Soul, City High. I've seen Mr. Cheeks live, he waz okay...but not all i expected. I've seen Jermaine Durpi live and he ripped it...i waz impressed. I saw Journalist and Ms. Jade when they were coming up. There sets were pretty average...but this waz also b4 they both dropped their albums. I've seen Ludacris and he's performance waz average at best...very boring. Nothing waz really happening on stage. Back in 1999, i took my girlfriend (at the time) 2 see Britney Spears. Yes, she does sing live...and yes, i did have a good time...ha ha. Just don't go spreading that around.

Hero1//

Yea, The Roots went on for three hours 2. It was incredible. ?uestlove had this solo at the end that was amazing.

AJ//

As much as i hate to listen to BEP:s latest albums. I still believe they should be really good live. Or so i've heard. They do have the right kind of music to be performed live.

The biggest disappointment to me was actually seeing Nas. Even though it's memorable, cause, hey! It's Nas! But he was kinda boring and stiff.

• 2 weeks later...

The Red Hot Chilli Pepers at The Amsterdam Arena. I`m gonna see Fat Joe in August, so I`m definitly looking out for that too.

JJ+FP 2002 taping for MTV. It wazn't a full concert, but defintly one of the best times of my life. Other than that, it waz TLC in 2000. They just brought tons of energy, dancing, solo performances...just everything.

I've seen a good bit of people perform live...here's a list of my favs...Black Eyed Peas, Wyclef, Musiq, Kris Kross, Pharsyde, De La Soul, City High. I've seen Mr. Cheeks live, he waz okay...but not all i expected. I've seen Jermaine Durpi live and he ripped it...i waz impressed. I saw Journalist and Ms. Jade when they were coming up. There sets were pretty average...but this waz also b4 they both dropped their albums. I've seen Ludacris and he's performance waz average at best...very boring. Nothing waz really happening on stage. Back in 1999, i took my girlfriend (at the time) 2 see Britney Spears. Yes, she does sing live...and yes, i did have a good time...ha ha. Just don't go spreading that around.

Yeah, Britney actauly is nice live..

Damn dude, you saw Kriss Kross? Thats dope.

Paul McCartney, Stockholm, Sweden. Think It was 2003 or 2004.

But this summer, I'm goig to Kanye Wests and James Browns concerts and I'll bet they'll be dope!

Edited by viber_91