JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kanye West mentions JJFP

Man, y'all are really getting out of hand with this topic....8 pages on a stupid line by Kanye?? It's just a line y'all....let it go! I don't think that it's a diss....why would he diss JJFP? It would make no sense at all!

There are always people who like an artist and there are those who don't....you can't keep arguing about that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok a.j. ive been waiiiiting still for all of these kanye west lines that make no sense that you promised me, and have given up my wait. when someone hates on someone else for a particular reason, and can back it up, i respect that. otherwise, it just seems kinda 'hater-ish'..and yes, a lot of commercial rap todays is garbage, but i would never put kanye in that category, nor would i for jay-z..they (alone with a select few others) are in an elite category, in my book, and I can enjoy their level of success while enjoying their rhymes..agree to disagree, i suppose

1st off...u are taking this way 2 serious. 2nd, some of us have full time jobs and real responsabilities and posting on a message can't take up half of our day. But since u are so patiently waiting, i'll be sure 2 post the lyric-lacking styles of Kanye West 4 u with in a week.

waiiiting...

neverming

within a week, eh? niiice..case closed, i think

lol i dont even listen to Kanye that much but i would say he has some lyrics that just dont mean anything. im not gonna give instances since i dont remember which songs they were from, but if u want one example just look at this song right here, Number 1 or whatever its called. i heard it, and it was either the lyrics before he made the JJFP reference or after, but they made no sense to me, and i could hardly understand what he was getting at.

Guest Guest

the line is a reference to jj's character jazz in the fresh prince of bel-aire. lives in the ghetto, always gettin kicked out the house by uncle phil, constantly dissed by hilary, etc...

the line is a reference to jj's character jazz in the fresh prince of bel-aire. lives in the ghetto, always gettin kicked out the house by uncle phil, constantly dissed by hilary, etc...

Whoever you are....you may have just solved the mystery..lol.

I realy dont get this discussion. Its like.. Name dropping without any big sence.. Thats like The Game allways does,lol.

I still wonder about his rhyme do, "I would have told Big Will the rain every tuesday and thursday" etc. I Mean, "Start From Scratch" is a very deep track, so it has to mean something.

Its a compliment in my opinion.

I Listen to Kanye's music alot , and i think its good music

my favorite is Through the wire , wich is a very nice song , as is Gold Digger feat. Jamie foxx.

wich reminds me , Will should do a song with Jamie ^^

Man, y'all are really getting out of hand with this topic....8 pages on a stupid line by Kanye?? It's just a line y'all....let it go! I don't think that it's a diss....why would he diss JJFP? It would make no sense at all!

There are always people who like an artist and there are those who don't....you can't keep arguing about that!

lol, word! 9 pages of discussing whether it was a diss or not, and still not reached a conclusion!

Edited by thePrince

Will should do a song with Jamie ^^

:iagree: I wonder why he hasn't done that.

lol, word! 9 pages of discussing whether it was a diss or not, and still not reached a conclusion!

Here's a conclusion: IT'S NOT A FREAKIN' DISS!!!!!!!

Edited by viber_91