JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will smith playing golf

it was a practice swing, its all good..cool vid

yea, it was a practice swing, he did good. but dag... Will sure was makin sum noises... anhhh anhhhh. :kekeke: me and my kids all just watched it. all i had to say is, Look!!! Will is playing golf. .. and EVERYBODY runs..and wants to see. lol.

peace,

cookie

yea, i enjoyed watching the video... and tho i like golf, im no good at playing it. I learned that in high school. I went to summer college for 2 years, and we had mandatory sports... I chose golf, but changed it after 1 session to weightlifting... There i was, had my body lined up, think imma do some thangs... cute dudes all watching... i miss the WHOLE dang on ball..and to make matters worse, slung my golf club so far, it took the whole class at least 15 minutes finding it. LOL...

i was so embarassed, i figured i'd apply myself elsewhere, ... so i took weightlifting instead. hah... imma little more coordinated now tho... :gettinjiggywitit:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

ive never been interested in golf until now.

:lolsign: Me neither, that was a good video!

That video a cool vid :kekeke: Ditto Julie I never been in2 golf until now. :kekeke: