JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

X Men 3 The Last Stand

Just coming from the midnight showing, and this movie was SO good. Scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 10. Just loved it, good plot, characters were great even the new ones, fight scenes were incredible, definitely my fave of the bunch, Storm's my new hero lol :wiggle:

mos def I'm gonna check it out this weekend :2thumbs:

It looks real good. thx miss ashley 4 the lil review.

Edited by Angel Amor

I don't usually go by reviews, esp. those of "critics" ( I like to see stuff for myself) but if you liked the first two I think you'll like this one...I read somewhere that something was a little "off" about a couple of the characters in relation to the comic, but I'm not that familiar with it, I'm just a fan of the movies, and I'd say this is the best one yet,the effects and fight scenes we're really good in my opinion...some people may have issues with the plot, lol but I don't wanna spoil it, I say check it out and give your own take on it

I love comic books...but i followed DC Comics...not Marvel. I've always wanted 2 see the X-Men movies but never had enough motivation. Maybe i'll catch up real quick so i can catch this one in theaters. Halle Barry waz on TRL the other day and said that this would be the last X-Men movie. One of my friends who saw it 2nite said that the 2nd one is better than the new one...but that it's still good.

the first two were well directed movies but i thought badly casted .. cyclops and rogue too young , prof x and magneto too old , hugh is a great actor but didnt seem like wolverine to me and halle berry was like a cardboard cutout/ wooden plank version of storm but thats probably down to her lines.. i liked both movies a lot as scifi movies but not necessarily as good portrayals of the Xmen

Halle Barry waz on TRL the other day and said that this would be the last X-Men movie.

really ?

she was on tv here last night, and she said she didn't think it would be

One of my friends saw it 2day and said that he liked it...but liked the 2nd one better. One of my friends made a bulletin on myspace saying "X3...don't rush to the theater." I think i might just see one of them...and if i like it, buy the box set when it comes out.

doesnt the ending appear as though its wrapping the series up ?? not that that means anything.. the wolverine spin off is dependent on the reaction to this one.. that would be one cool origin story assuming thats where they are going with it..

OHH and anyone who is going to see it remember to stick around AFTER the credit as thats when they play the last 30 seconds of the film