JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Spike Lee Is Selling Time

Da Brakes

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=18848

Spike Lee is on the hunt for a film to follow up Inside Man. While he hasn’t finally settled on one, he has thrown supernatural thriller Selling Time into consideration.

20th Century Fox got him interested in the film, which is about a man who sells parts of his life as he tries to relive and alter the worst day he ever had.

Spike will pen the script and then decide if he wants to make it his next joint behind the camera.

Fox will be hoping the movie finally makes it on to the screen – it’s been in development for ages, with Forest Whitaker at one point on board to direct and Will Smith considering the lead. All the company can do now is wait and hope that Spike likes it.

Wills not gonna be in it,

it just says he was considering it when the previous director was involved, although there's nothing to stop him coming back into the film

I don't think Will kicked him out lol supposedly Spike wanted to direct, but I guess they had different ideas about how the project should be done..kinda like the issues they're having with "Tonight He Comes" right now...I thought everybody knew about this