"A Nightmare On My Street" music video

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A video for "A Nightmare On My Street"? I can't believe I never even knew one existed. Grr, now you guys are making me desperate to see it. =P

did anyone bother buying the Nightmare 5 soundtrack? I remember seeing a copy in a store, it was like, half rap/R&B, half metal.. that chick Samantha Fox was on there.. I didn't buy it..

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

It does exist,i know because i seen it. but i just remember little parts of it. the main thing i remember is where will and his girlfreind goes and watches a scary movie.(nightmare on elm street) thats how it started from what i remember,its been a long time ago.

What did you see it on? Was it like the girls aint nothin but trouble and parents just dont understand videos with the white background?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

hey folks,

maybe this is old news, but i was looking around for some info on this video (if one was indeed made/released)

if you see this link: Director's Page

you'll notice that this director has done many videos for Jazzy & Prince - interesting...

and this link: Info on NOMS video

is the name of the make-up artist - even more interesting...

• 1 month later...
  • Members

we'll never see this thing, again..unless someone has a connection with someone who works at mtv or taped it back in the day and puts it on youtube...dont get your hopes up..cuz this thing was part of a lawsuit settlement..its long buried and gone..

Edited by DJ Krueger

we'll never see this thing, again..unless someone has a connection with someone who works at mtv or taped it back in the day and puts it on youtube...dont get your hopes up..cuz this thing was part of a lawsuit settlement..its long buried and gone..

"Amen, reverend". Amen. :iagree:

I suppose you're right.

• 1 year later...
  • Hero1 pinned this topic
  • Hero1 unpinned this topic