JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The YOUTUBE Music Video Thread

Jonny 5

Alrite guys... I thought it would be cool if we had a thread where we can post music videos for tracks that we like, that others may not have heard. Please lets just have music videos though, no funny stuff :2thumbs:

I'm gonna start it off with Roots Manuva - Witness the Fitness. Jeff often uses this track at the start of his shows, I had the album for years before knowing this though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7zMeIxTMU...=roots%20manuva :1-cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i heard something that youtube gonna put a lot of music videos by the of the year :gettinjiggywitit:

:word: In an interview they said thet bby the end of 2009 they will have all the music videos ever made!

It would be really dope if that came true!

i think youtube is starting to be blocked by schools because kids go on it and look at people doing stupid stuff.

that's true, but when I was in High school everyone would go on proxy websites to get around that, or we went to www.hidebehind.net, for some reason my school never blocked that particular website. But during the college orientation we were put into groups of about 20 people and had to try out our college e-mail accounts and almost everyone around me went to myspace and youtube, and they weren't blocked at all. So, its just a highschool and elementary school thing.