JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Why does jeff only have 1 solo album,And a couple of mixtapes?

Seriously though...

Edited by markwinfield1

Thats why i put seriously though...Plain english!

Has he been crying for the last 10 years...Because he didn't blowup like will?Seriously though...

You are now officially an idiot............congratulations! :hmm:

Did you serioulsy put that dude? Yeah, you are an idiot. :shakehead:

Jazzy ain't in competition with Will, like Da Brakes said you're an idiot... :stickpoke:

Your a bigger idiot!

Lol,At thinking think LL is currently better than Lil Wayne...

Bigted,You lost all your credibility in that last thread...

Edited by markwinfield1

Your a bigger idiot!

Lol,At thinking think LL is currently better than Lil Wayne...

Bigted,You lost all your credibility in that last thread...

No, Ted didnt, but your certainly losing yours, if you had any, with this thread :stickpoke:

Dre dropped 3 i think...Timberland&Magoo also dropped 3 i think... He should have at least 3-4 solo albums out...It's already 2006...

yes but they ALL RAP.

Jeff doesn't really Rap. maybe he did on a few songs back when, but unlike Dre, Timbo, Kanye, ETC who rap on all their albums, Jeff doesn't.

If Kanye never starter spitting, he'd be like a Just Blaze, or 9th Wonder. Few would know them by name, wouldn't pay them much notice. an Album, especially one on a big budget label, wouldn't be as profitable. a Mixtape makes WAY more sense in that situation.

Edited by Vipa

They all rap as well, so you would expect them to drop albums, Jeff just DJ's and produces. Plus if you look Jeff and A Touch of Jazz have beats on some artists albums, thats usually what a production company or a DJ does.

EDIT: Beaten by Vipa!

Edited by Big Willie

Then i guess i was wrong to say what i said(That comment,i was being sarcastic)But i didn't look at it the way you put it...

Edited by markwinfield1

Lil' Wayne is just another dime a dozen rapper, he raps about the same hustlin' **** that 99% of other rappers do, nothin' special about him at all, boring flow, unoriginal, can't perform, he's just another wack MTV rapper that'll never make it to LL's level, he has no credability, and Jazzy Jeff basically just does a lot of DJ gigs and produces on other artists albums more than he does work on his solo stuff, he's not a rapper so he don't make a lot of albums...

Like i said Lil Wayne>>>LL(Currently)

That comment would've meant something between&before The Block Is Hot-Lights Out...

Evan when Lil Wayne retires he won't be better than LL!But since "Shut Em Don"LL's flow ain't been the same!