JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best Site For Free Online Music Videos?

bart5

What site do ya'll go to watch music videos? Youtube doesn't work for me for some reason :thumbdown: and aol dosen't have a big selection. The only other ones I know of are allmusicvideo.com (which only some of the music videos work for me on there) and singingfool.com. Thanks

Well, whenever I go to watch a youtube video, it won't load the video. I think that is because I don't see to have flash player, and I can't seem to download flash player. I go to the screen to dowload the flash player, and it leaves out the button that you need to press for it to download because of a protection thing or a wall guard thing. I can't seem to make it display the page correctly, so I can't watch any videos with flash, so I can't watch any videos on youtube and many other sites.

Edited by bart5

Thanks dude! I downloaded it and installed flash player. But for some reason, the videos still aren't loading on youtube. I am going to try downloading quicktime to see if it will then work.

Edited by bart5

do u get an error message or sth. like that? what browser are u using?

No I didn't get an error message, I just downloaded flash player and installed it. Then when I went to youtube, the video doesn't appear, and when I right click where the video should be, it says "Movie not loaded..." I have a Windows XP. I don't know why it isn't working.