Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Champions league final

Jonasdk

Barcelona or Arsenal  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Barcelona
    • Arsenal

Crap officials, poor decisions and a decison that spoilt a potentially great final.

that was defo for red card ... but yeah it has some decisions ,but u know it's all about the money :paperbag: ... in England finally feel the poor clubs ,huh ? u must see while playing some really rich team like Liverpool (like 133mil. by year ) and some poor club like CSKA(sofia)(4mln by year ) and then u gonna find out what i am taliking about

I'm not disputing the fact that it was a definite red card, but if advantage was played and Barca got the goal, Lehman stays on and Arsenal can have a good go at it 11 v 11. But since that decision was made, Arsenal played catch up throughout the game, yes they went 1-0 up, but their play was mostly defense related since that, I just think the game would have been more of a climatical thriller if the officials showed more common sense, and did what was required, anywhere else on the pitch they would have played advantage to barca, why not there? :stickpoke: Officials are crap nowadays anyway, so I dont know why I'm so surprised.

Interesting game. I just didn't care who won when i was watching. Didn't have much passion in me for it. Saving it for the World Cup i guess.

Not long now guys.

Viva Barcelona!!!

The three substitutes Henke, Belleti and Iniesta was the reason why Barca won this match. And Henry should have scored atleast once. If you see over the hole turnament Barca deserved to win Champions League 2006, and they did :yeah:

It was a red card, Arsenal deserved the win though, they played better than Barca, Until the fatigue of having 10 men hit them, U can't have 10 men If u want to win against Barcelona in a European Cup Final, It's probably the hardest thing to do.

• Members

It was a red card, Arsenal deserved the win though, they played better than Barca, Until the fatigue of having 10 men hit them, U can't have 10 men If u want to win against Barcelona in a European Cup Final, It's probably the hardest thing to do.

MMMMMMhh....Sorry? Arsenal deserved the win?? you didn't watch the game huh? First of all, with the rules in your hand....Referee should have given the goal to Guily, and a yellow card to lemahn.

Second...Arsenal's goal should never have happened because Puyol didn't foul Eboué, you can see clearly eboué likes swimming. Add Etoo's bar that could have been another goal. Oh, you also got Eboué's yellow card, wich should have been a red card unless this was a Taekwondo game.

You can say 10 Vs 11 wasn't fair. Well, tell me sincerely Arsenal was trying to show his game even before Lehman was sent off. Barça didn't play well but they got the tempo. Arsenal played like they always do, 8 defenders and run in counter attacks. I sincerely think Henry could have scored in the first minutes, but he didn't. I got the impression it was a 9 average players and a superstar (henry) team.

What i mean is, it was a 10 Vs 11 game, but it should have been a 1-0 game just at minute 15. And Arsenal only tried to score in fouls/corner-kicks, as they never tried to do team-play.

Arsenal may be the brittish team i respect the most, but Barça deserved the win, no excuses.

Great game by Larsson with 2 great passes. It's a shame he's leaving.

Visca el Barça i Visca Catalunya