JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Snoop Dogg Permanently Banned From UK

bigted

Wow, who ever waz behind that UK law is an idiot. That's just rediculous. When there is proof that Snoop didn't personally start the fight, they shouldn't be banning him from a country. That just ignorant. It almost comes across at racist. Oh well, his main fanbase isn't in the UK anyway.

Wow, who ever waz behind that UK law is an idiot. That's just rediculous. When there is proof that Snoop didn't personally start the fight, they shouldn't be banning him from a country. That just ignorant. It almost comes across at racist. Oh well, his main fanbase isn't in the UK anyway.

Wow, you supportin Renegade?

Snoop chooses his co-workers.. if they act like idiots, then its his problem. Its like I would take the Swedish army to England just to kill a lot of people, but I dont kill any myself so I should be able to go in anyway.. you know.

Snoop chooses his co-workers.. if they act like idiots, then its his problem. Its like I would take the Swedish army to England just to kill a lot of people, but I dont kill any myself so I should be able to go in anyway.. you know.

Lol, this is a pretty bad analogy Lerkot. I don't think Snoop took his entourage to the airport to fight...

By the way, if the Swedish army ever attacked England, I doubt that things would end will for you guys...

Lol, this is a pretty bad analogy Lerkot. I don't think Snoop took his entourage to the airport to fight...

By the way, if the Swedish army ever attacked England, I doubt that things would end will for you guys...

Haha no our three soldiers are ready to do a good work :)

:word: My thoughts exactly and like the guest said nobody was killed, I figure that in order to be banned from a country you'd have to do something like bomb the airport or go on a killing spree, not for beating up airport attendents, lol...

Edited by bigted

Wow, who ever waz behind that UK law is an idiot.

not for beating up airport attendents, lol...

Firstly it was police officers who got injured not airport attendents which makes it alot more serious

secondly it wasn't a law that banned him !!, it was a decision taken by the home office, based on this and things that have happend in the past

I'm not supporting anyone. I'm saying that if Snoop's people are the ones who made an episode like that, then it's clear that if anyone is gonna be banned from anything, it should be them. However, things like that happen kinda often, and nobody gets banned from a country for something like that. I honestly think that fact that he's a world famous entertainer from the US associated with "gangsta" rap and black is the reason they banned him. It's one of those situations where they try 2 make an example out of someone. The whole thing is just absurd.

ok no-one from this forum was actually there when the incident happened, therefore we dont really know what went on. The people making this decision obviously did it for a reason and snoop doesnt exactly have a clean background.

we should do the same to all gangsta rappers, i say ban them all! haha ok im not exactly taking this very seriously. :kekeke: