JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who will have the most longevity? Will Smith or LL Cool J

Todd Smith is 1 of the worst rap cd's i've heard in a long time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...And if will came out with another album like Big Willie Style and promoted it right.It would sell!(Maybe).And besides most casual music listeners could care less about Real Music!Bigted you praise todd smith like the album should've went platinum...Maybe LL will retire or try harder!If a album ain't top 10,pop,catchy,played out then peaple ain't gonna buy it!

Edited by markwinfield1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year has sucked on the most part, there's more wack albums out than good albums out, "Todd Smith"'s one of the only good albums out there, the rap game's not that strong anymore and the way I see things going when Will and LL retire it'll be over for the rap game, they're the last hope it seems...

Edited by bigted

They both will retire as rappers and continue being great actors.. You all know it.. Both of them makes more money on movies then albums right now.. Off course i want a new Will Smith cd, but I think he will be a full time actor about a couple of years.

The collabos are good!But LL could've made a much better album!

No its was good till now. Ghstface killed it, by far. he put out the best Album thsi year, I`ll stay with that. Juelz Santana might a nice kikc-off, Camron juts came out and it was allright. Todd Smith is good too. And there are still a lot of sick MC` s to come out this year.

They both will retire as rappers and continue being great actors.. You all know it.. Both of them makes more money on movies then albums right now.. Off course i want a new Will Smith cd, but I think he will be a full time actor about a couple of years.

Maybe Will, but I doubt LL does`s that. Actualy even his contract is for 8 more Albums as far as I know,lol

Very true Will is going on 40 years old!To tell the truth LL&Will have had their time to shine...(I hate to say that)

This year has sucked on the most part, "Todd Smith"'s one of the only good albums out there, the rap game's not that strong anymore...

In my opinion 2006 has a lot good albums.. Like T.I - King.. and Lil Wayne - The Carter 2.. Maybe Wayne album came out in 2005 i dont exactly remember that.. But Todd Smith is not one of the only good albums this year..

You people should check out Camron - Killa Cam.. Great songs in it.. not that great album but a few great songs.

No its was good till now. Ghstface killed it, by far. he put out the best Album thsi year, I`ll stay with that. Juelz Santana might a nice kikc-off, Camron juts came out and it was allright. Todd Smith is good too. And there are still a lot of sick MC` s to come out this year.

Maybe Will, but I doubt LL does`s that. Actualy even his contract is for 8 more Albums as far as I know,lol

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

He won't be retireing any time soon then...

Off Course i forgot "Fishscale".. One of the best i've heard in a long time..

ARe you kidding me? 8 more album? He will be an old man then.. :lolsign:

Edited by Pakalicous

This year has sucked on the most part, "Todd Smith"'s one of the only good albums out there, the rap game's not that strong anymore...

In my opinion 2006 has a lot good albums.. Like T.I - King.. and Lil Wayne - The Carter 2.. Maybe Wayne album came out in 2005 i dont exactly remember that.. But Todd Smith is not one of the only good albums this year..

You people should check out Camron - Killa Cam.. Great songs in it.. not that great album but a few great songs.

Yeah it came out in mid december i picked it up for a personal christmas gift...

Well the Isley Brothers put out the #1 r&b album this week and Ronald Isley's 65 years old, if it ain't too late for the Isley Brothers, it ain't too late for Will or LL, Will say he cares about the art not the money, if he loves hip-hop as much as he says he does he won't stop yet., LL only has one album left on his deal at Def Jam, he said that on "BET: Blueprint", I think he might slow down a lil' bit in putting out music since he wants to be a more serious actor but he'll still put out albums in between films....

Well the Isley Brothers put out the #1 r&b album this week and Ronald Isley's 65 years old, if it ain't too late for the Isley Brothers, it ain't too late for Will or LL, Will say he cares about the art not the money, if he loves hip-hop as much as he says he does he won't stop yet., LL only has one album left on his deal at Def Jam, he said that on "BET: Blueprint", I think he might slow down a lil' bit in putting out music since he wants to be a more serious actor but he'll still put out albums in between films....

Juts caus you make movies you dont have to slow down. Ja rule made about 9 movies in the last 3 years (They didnt have much fame). I didnt see him slowing down with his music. When it coms on that Will and Ice Cube are just lazy,lol. Believe me, LL will reesign.. He wont stop, he cant stop.. Read the book "Phenomenom" and you just cant even get the thought of LL stopping with raping iny our head.

Maybe so Ted, but i dont agree when you say "Todd Smith" is one the good albums in a long time.. That's all.. I did not like todd smith that much.. Nice try but it did'nt have the extra that Cool J has on his albums.. To much R'n'B in my opinion.

Edited by Pakalicous

^Lil Wayne>>>LL(Currently)