JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Headjam

Hey all, I was watchin Vernon Kay's quiz show 'Headjam' on BBC2 tonight and they were doin a round of tv theme tunes, and TPOBA came up and Vernon was like 'I know this one' ran round to the front of the studio and started dancing (kinda like dumb dancing) :switch: and rappin the theme tune, it was so funny...

He also said "thanks to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air I got an F in all my exams" lol, I like Vernon Kay I think he's a funny guy, really down to earth, what you reckon?

Guest Prince
[quote=Jonny 5,Jul 29 2004, 11:35 PM]He also said "thanks to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air I got an F in all my exams"[/quote]
He tried to follow FP's "cramming" method then! lol

Guest Prince
[quote=Jonny 5,Jul 30 2004, 09:44 PM]I think FreshPrincess must have mistaken Prince for Julie, they sometimes wear the same 'lowerhalf' attire...[/quote]
You of course aren't made very aware of "lowerhalf attire" as the only women you see are in those downloaded videos and of whom don't have any "lowerhalf attire", so hence you have not been made aware that a kilt is not a skirt.

Guest Prince
Yes... I was rather proud of my comment myself, actually. And everybody on the board claims I wear womans clothing ever since I posted that kilt picture... Bah!

Guest Prince
[quote=Wild Child,Jul 31 2004, 11:24 PM][quote=Jonny 5,Jul 30 2004, 02:44 PM] they sometimes wear the same 'lowerhalf' attire...[/quote]
they do?????????
o ya. I just noticed

aight man, peace
word life [/quote]
That isn't even funny... :bang: :cussing:

...and I'm not joking around anymore either...

:: EDITED :: Edited by Prince

[quote=FreshPrincess,Jul 30 2004, 11:09 AM]Hey Julie...i saw that too!! I was actually on this site and the tv was on in the background when it came on and my ears pricked up!!!!

His dancing was soooooo funny :roll:

He's a cool guy![/quote]
lol i read this and got really confused and had to check if i had actually made a comment lol.

Sorry about the kilt jokes prince, we our just kiddin around. We are such a close family we all act like brothers and sisters lol.

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 1 2004, 05:12 PM]Sorry about the kilt jokes prince, we our just kiddin around. We are such a close family we all act like brothers and sisters lol.[/quote]
:slap: :thumb: :ridepony: