JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Gnarls Barkley

Mike

Gnarls Barkley is a group? I thought it was some dude from the UK. His video debuted on BET one day and Julissa was like "Don't you guys wanna have something different on the countdown?" and the audience was darn near silent. I really liked the song and the video. I had no idea that's who it was, and it was a group.

for some reason i thought the same as FuQ, that is was some UK act or somethin, and i didnt know it was rap. since it's Danger Mouse and Cee-Lo, i will have to check this out.

Oh and your weren't gonna check it out if it was just some act from the UK, :bat:

for some reason i thought the same as FuQ, that is was some UK act or somethin, and i didnt know it was rap. since it's Danger Mouse and Cee-Lo, i will have to check this out.

Oh and your weren't gonna check it out if it was just some act from the UK, :bat:

u got that right :lolsign:

i used to like the single crazy before it was popular and id only heard it a few times. Then everybody latched onto it, it got played too much now it just annoys me. Ive heard thier next single and it doesnt do too much for me.

You would be surprised how far british rap has got over the last few years. Theres not much money in it so they have to do it for the love of the music.

ive been listening to this cd nonstop the past couple days, and im about to buy a gnarls barkley shirt!

tracks i would suggest are

just a thought

crazy

feng shui

smiley faces

those are my favorite songs so i suggest you listen to them!