JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL--->Hilarious in Spain

catcata

I've translated (or try to) an article of Will In Spain. I laughed a lot reading this. I hope u like it.

EDICION IMPRESA-CINE

Will Smith and his circus

He is shaved to the one, but he travels with his barber, it won't be that during the promotion tour he has to scream the «and me with these hair» :laugh2: or to call to Rupert (I need you). But to the margin of this coquetry and of the fifteen suitcases of clothes which he carries, Will Smith doesn't hold other tics of godlike (divo). Rather just the opposite. He is probably the superstar that supports with better humor the ardous procedure of the promotion. He have fun and we have tremendous fun.

[img]http://www.elconfidencial.com/images/noticias/will040729.jpg[/img]

With everything, he leaves the stretched and distant stars to the height of the polish. His promotional visits becomes a show, but in this occasion, it degenerated until becoming a circus. The actor, in front of his wife's attentive look, Jada Pinkett, didn't stop of making horseplays, so much that in occasions his suffering wife gave the impression of screaming something like that as «earth, swallow».

[img]http://estaticos.elmundo.es/elmundo/imagenes/2004/07/27/1090837916_0.jpg[/img]

Will, that chose a sport-chic dress, became the main character of the
monologue of an improvised club of the comedy, with a public surrendered in the face of so much hilarity (and in occasions caustic acidity). Between joke and laughter, the translators with great difficulty could make their work. And what to say of the journalists. The freshest prince didn't stop of gesticulating, of screaming, of imitating the editors, of making practices in Spanish (until the limit of the reasonable thing) and until taking off the shoes. In this temple of untied laughs, he was dispatched to pleasure with the chanclas (shoes) of a journalist -«do you have skills of asking me that question with those flip-flop?» -, with the translators, - «translate me with American accent» -, with a boy that was in the room and Will chose him as couple of press conference - «hey, ask questions to my friend too.» - and with the photographers - «somebody has shot me!» -. Delirious. :roll: :roll: :roll: