JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Best of DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that there will be unreleased songs on the album....I found the tracklisting on amazon.com!

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FDFRV...-1876806?n=5174

And here's the tracklist:

1. Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble

2. The Magnificent Jazzy Jeff

3. A Touch Of Jazz

4. Parents Just Don't Understand

5. A Nightmare On My Street

6. Brand New Funk

7. I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson

8. The Groove (Jazzy's Groove)

9. Summertime

10. Ring My Bell

11. The Things That U Do

12. Boom! Shake The Room

13. I'm Looking For The One (To Be With Me)

14. I Wanna Rock

:shakehead:

That's just how i thought it would be...all the main hits. I'm hoping they have the remixes of "Ring My Bell" and "The Things U Do" since that's what they used 4 the videos.

that's the same tracklisting tower records had up too a while ago, but the legacy site still says theres open spots. i will be very disapointed if there isnt one b-side or unreleased remix on this compilation. if there isnt anything new, i probably wont buy this album for a long time.

I'm not sure if I will buy this new best of cd, because I don't need another compilation with the

main hits on it. I got the Greatest Hits from 1998 3 times (European, USA and Japan releases),

Before the willennium and Platinum & Gold Edition, I think this is enough.

If they really copy the best hits in the same version as they are on the greatest hits, then it

would be a waste of money, no matter how good the cover is.

But that's my personal opinion. If you wanna buy it, please do it. I will only buy it, if there are

any new b-sides on it, because I personally don't care about remixes and I don't need the album

version of Summertime again and again.

• Admin

i dont get what the big deal is with remastered n ****. its just a gimmick to me, it sounds the same as the old stuff, it's just that the volume is perked up a bit.

it brings all the old sounds to the forefront.. in the remastered tracks on platinum and gold I heard things I never heard on the original recordings.. I'm all that sounds a lot better remastered in my opinion :wiggle:

I'll be getting it simply cuz it's a JJ+FP product. On top of that, it's officially their 20th anniversary. U better believe i'm gonna get something 2 rempresent that. Just having a new compilation with a new CD cover keeps me interested...not 2 mention the remastered stuff. I think the original Greatest Hits is better...but this one hits every one of their main hits, which the original didn't. Just the hits, even the lesser hits.

That sucks that there ain't no unreleased/remixed tracks on there but I'm probably gonna pick it up when I buy Ice Cube's album the same day, usually you could get 2 albums for $20 on album release week

Edited by bigted

• 2 weeks later...