JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Pharrell and Kanye collab

bigted

Pharrell Williams and Kanye West have teamed up to do a track together for Pharrell's forthcoming solo debut, In My Mind.

According to a representative for Interscope Records, the all-star duo and acclaimed video director Hype Williams shot a video for the currently untitled track in Miami this past weekend.

In My Mind was originally slated for release in November last year but has been pushed back several times. The album will now hit stores this summer and, in addition to Kanye, will feature collaborations with Slim Thug, Daddy Yankee, Gwen Stefan, Jay-Z and Nelly, among others.

In related news, Louis Vuitton recently announced that Pharrell and jewelry designer Camille Miceli will be designing a new jewelry collection for the designer label. The Miceli/Pharrell collaboration was described by Miceli as "large and very, very unique" and is expected to be unveiled in 2007.

Pharrell Williams' In My Mind due in stores July 25.

Interscope sucks, they delayed releasing Pharrell's album release for almost a year, I've been waiting on this album for a while, Pharrell's mad talented...